Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #77 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Courtney D.
They have an amazing taste and I really enjoy snacking on them while I'm watching to or other things I really recommend buying them of out ever have a chance to
zoe f.
they are gluten free and taste amazing. when i bought it i didn't think that they were going to be that good but they are actually one of my favorite now.
Ejiek S.
Jxk
The salted caramel pretzels are really, really, REALLY good!
Every time I'm at the grocery store and I'm shopping for food, they're always on my list!
Emma C.
Dunoon Scotland
I love these pretzels
They are honestly one of my favourite foods the salted caramel ones are simply just divine you need to try them if you haven't xx
Marian H.
Tlajomulco de Zúñiga
Maybe the combination is a little strange but it works soo good so it isn't a waste and I lime them!! Also they are mini and I take them every where
Amy L.
I like these a lot because I like to eat gluten free snacks even tho I do not need to and they taste really nice and u will like of your gluten free
Pilar N.
cambrils
Pretzel, me gustan a morir, y más aún cuando se trata de un producto sin gluten, mejor no buscar nada más en el mercado, recomendado cien por cien
Anariam R.
Doral, FL
Son divinos, me encanta el sabor de estos productos. ... se sienten deliciosos a mi familia los encanta .. quisisera comerlos todo el tiempo.
Bebhinn T.
Rosscarbery, Co. Cork
I'm honestly obsessed with pretzels- I could eat them forever! These are no exception-
Crispy, crunchy and tasty- just the way you want them!
Jimena B.
Me gustan aunque no son mis favoritos, creo qué hay mejores aunque solo he probado el sabor caramelo, los he comprado en Sam's y en Walmart
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!