Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #78 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
aly b.
these pretzel crisps are amazing because they are gluten free. they are mini which makes them easy to much on. the caramel sweet tast to these ones make them have a fun taste. they are very affordable.
Sheetal S.
Gurgaon
I tries these recently. They are crispy, salty and tasty. Though caramel is not my taste but i went ahead and tried these. I bought them from my near by departmental store. They were quit affordable.
A good snack for the evening tea time.
Ashleigh C.
These pretzel crisps are a great snack. Each pack are full therefore you get your moneys worth. I recommend these as not only are they really nice they are also gluten free so more people can enjoy them.
Beatriz C.
Aguadilla
Good salty gluten free they also have caramel taste awesome they are salty but sugar at the same time and super economic, I prefer this ones because of the caramel
Cendu P.
Milton , ON
How yummy is this snack?! Very! I love the flavour of salted caramel. It's a nice healthy choice and great that it's also gluten free. Nice bite size snack easy for on the go snacking. I would recommend giving it a try.
Asma K.
I love salted caramel anything! This is actually really yummy! I'm not a fan of pretzels but I actually enjoyed this one! It was pretty cheap so that's a plus! Would definitely recommend it to others!
Jamie M.
Stouffville, Ontario
They may not taste like your typical pretzel and the crunch is a bit different but I will be honest, I love them better than regular pretzel and they are easier for those who cannot handle gluten. Thumbs up on this one!
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
I love eating these pretzel crisps mostly because I try and look for anything that is gluten free. They taste amazing and the regular kinds are great with hummus.
AngelaMarie W.
Clintonville, WI
These are the bomb! Almost guilt free snacking. Stops the cravings,ver satisfying! Always keep some on hand when I don't have to.e to have a full meal n need a snack!
Courtney D.
They have an amazing taste and I really enjoy snacking on them while I'm watching to or other things I really recommend buying them of out ever have a chance to
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!