Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Ashleigh C.
These pretzel crisps are a great snack. Each pack are full therefore you get your moneys worth. I recommend these as not only are they really nice they are also gluten free so more people can enjoy them.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Beatriz C.
Aguadilla
Good salty gluten free they also have caramel taste awesome they are salty but sugar at the same time and super economic, I prefer this ones because of the caramel
Cendu P.
Milton , ON
How yummy is this snack?! Very! I love the flavour of salted caramel. It's a nice healthy choice and great that it's also gluten free. Nice bite size snack easy for on the go snacking. I would recommend giving it a try.
Asma K.
I love salted caramel anything! This is actually really yummy! I'm not a fan of pretzels but I actually enjoyed this one! It was pretty cheap so that's a plus! Would definitely recommend it to others!
Jamie M.
Stouffville, Ontario
They may not taste like your typical pretzel and the crunch is a bit different but I will be honest, I love them better than regular pretzel and they are easier for those who cannot handle gluten. Thumbs up on this one!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
These are fantastic! A really great taste and a winner with the family,'so glad they have made this flavour, I'm in love! Definitely one for those with a sweet tooth, would definitely recommend to others
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
I love eating these pretzel crisps mostly because I try and look for anything that is gluten free. They taste amazing and the regular kinds are great with hummus.
AngelaMarie W.
Clintonville, WI
These are the bomb! Almost guilt free snacking. Stops the cravings,ver satisfying! Always keep some on hand when I don't have to.e to have a full meal n need a snack!
BARITO S.
I love to eat this, it's the best thing in life. You can eat it with whatever, at any time. Its packaging is very easy to take anywhere and you can get different flavors, its price is super accessible. I recommend it to all lovers of this type of trinket.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!