Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #77 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Izzy D.
Pearland
Really cute even snackyer sized pretzels love to eat myself or share with my kid who also loves this flavor. And the fact it's gluten free makes me even happier when sharing with my little one. Affordable and yummy!
Amy R.
N Hollywood, CA
Pretzels are my everything! No matter what that's my go to and it's healthy! So good and never disappoints. I find eating it well is with hummus. And totally met my expectations luckily!! Go ahead and get it and try it for yourself. Won't regret it
deanna m.
Essex fells
In my opinion these gluten free pretzels taste better then the regular ones. They are so crunchy and tasty and have a great flavor. A great bite. They are mini and you can have s whole bunch of them for a low amount of calories. I wouldn't change a thing
Delaney W.
I love pretzel crisps. They are always such a great snack wether it is on the go or an after school snack they are always so tasty and delicious. These pretzels are also really affordable and all so for that reason I recommend them to others.
Carly F.
Northville, MI
Something about a gluten free pretzel is so delicious to me! It almost has more of a crunch than a regular pretzel. I assume most people buy because of the allergy but I purchase because I prefer the better flavor and texture!!!
Nicole C.
Dallas, TX
Delicious, crispy, salty, crunchy. Awesome topped with PB, chocolate or cheese!! It makes me miss gluten a little less. I would repurchase and recommend. Price point is a little high but that is common of many gluten free items.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
These are the great and there are small in there you could have like maybe 15 to 16 of them and the calories are great and a really really really good if you want to carry my own tree without the guilt by these pretzels
Ashton U.
Jacksonville, FL
These are seriously so good! I have been on a salted caramel kick and these have definitely curbed my craving. I like that they are gluten free and are pretty good calorie wise as well. I would recommend if you are a salted caramel addict for sure!
Maki M.
so stinking delecious! i would reccomend these as an amazing snack between breakfast and lunch!! plus theyre gluten FREE!! Whats better than that? They met my expectation FOR SURE. And theyre super affordable!! LOVE them!! So good! Can get at walmart
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
Love the crunchy taste of these pretzel chips! I keep a bag of them at work and snack throughout the day! They're perfect for on the go healthy snacks and very tAsty! Definitely would recommend to my friends and family
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!