Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
Crispy, bite sized yumminess. Definitely can't taste that their gluten free and they satisfy cravings. Eating the whole bag is the calorie equivalent of a meal and it will leave you feeling pretty full. Yes, it is made with all the corn and potato substitutes your body doesn't really want, but a craving is a craving, and you could do a lot worse ... Definitely recommend over donuts. Ha ha
mimi m.
Selangor
The packing is nice. It really caught my eyes. It comes with such a good flavor and i didn't regret buying it. It's my first time buying this but i really meet my expectations. I'm gonna buy this again next time. I would recommend this to my friends as we always hang out together and looking for good snacks. Really will try other flavours too.
Mírian R.
Pretzel delicioso, a própria loja é deliciosa, ambiente calmo e tranquilo. A espera no preparo do alimento não é demorado, local super higiênico. Massa leve deliciosa, atendentes educados. Só tenho elogios para a loja, minha família ama e sempre que saímos nós lanchamos na Crisps.
Cynthia G.
They are addictive!!! can't eat just the serving size! Evil to have handy. Have to really force myself to not eat a whole bag at one sitting!. They are cripsy, fresh, thin, don't get all dry and caky' in your mouth. easy to reseal. Great snack to travel with.
Sophie C.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
Great for sufferers of IBS, didn't cause swelling in the stomach for me personally (which gluten tends to do), so the fact there was a gluten free alternative was amazing! Love anything salted caramel which was a bonus!
Maria B.
These taste amazing! Not only they are crunchy and you can totally feel the flavour, but also taste exactly like gluten free ones! They have just the right amount of salt. The downside is that they are so TASTY that you can't stop, haha. I binge ate them a lot of times and I regret nothing! If you haven't tasted them, you totally should. They are, in my opinion, good for any taste!
Mel T.
Cirencester , Gloucestershire
They taste so good but are a bit too sweet for me but if you have a sweet tooth I would recommend these. I may have to try other flavours. However my roommate loved them and constantly buys them. But if you looking for a healthy snack it isn't these.
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
aly b.
these pretzel crisps are amazing because they are gluten free. they are mini which makes them easy to much on. the caramel sweet tast to these ones make them have a fun taste. they are very affordable.
Sheetal S.
Gurgaon
I tries these recently. They are crispy, salty and tasty. Though caramel is not my taste but i went ahead and tried these. I bought them from my near by departmental store. They were quit affordable.
A good snack for the evening tea time.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!