Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #78 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
mimi m.
Selangor
The packing is nice. It really caught my eyes. It comes with such a good flavor and i didn't regret buying it. It's my first time buying this but i really meet my expectations. I'm gonna buy this again next time. I would recommend this to my friends as we always hang out together and looking for good snacks. Really will try other flavours too.
Mírian R.
Pretzel delicioso, a própria loja é deliciosa, ambiente calmo e tranquilo. A espera no preparo do alimento não é demorado, local super higiênico. Massa leve deliciosa, atendentes educados. Só tenho elogios para a loja, minha família ama e sempre que saímos nós lanchamos na Crisps.
Cynthia G.
They are addictive!!! can't eat just the serving size! Evil to have handy. Have to really force myself to not eat a whole bag at one sitting!. They are cripsy, fresh, thin, don't get all dry and caky' in your mouth. easy to reseal. Great snack to travel with.
Miriam D.
Claremore, Oklahoma
This product is a very very very very amazing! Very easy to use. Very affordable! I really love it. Very loveable and interesting. I bought mine at a store. My friend suggest me to use it!. I never thought I'll love it very much. Would recommend to others!
Sophie C.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
Great for sufferers of IBS, didn't cause swelling in the stomach for me personally (which gluten tends to do), so the fact there was a gluten free alternative was amazing! Love anything salted caramel which was a bonus!
Barito S.
I love to eat this, it's the best thing in life. You can eat it with whatever, at any time. Its packaging is very easy to take anywhere and you can get different flavors, its price is super accessible. I recommend it to all lovers of this type of trinket.
Maria B.
These taste amazing! Not only they are crunchy and you can totally feel the flavour, but also taste exactly like gluten free ones! They have just the right amount of salt. The downside is that they are so TASTY that you can't stop, haha. I binge ate them a lot of times and I regret nothing! If you haven't tasted them, you totally should. They are, in my opinion, good for any taste!
Mel T.
Cirencester , Gloucestershire
They taste so good but are a bit too sweet for me but if you have a sweet tooth I would recommend these. I may have to try other flavours. However my roommate loved them and constantly buys them. But if you looking for a healthy snack it isn't these.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
These are fantastic! A really great taste and a winner with the family,'so glad they have made this flavour, I'm in love! Definitely one for those with a sweet tooth, would definitely recommend to others
Jessica C.
Bouctouche
Well this is deff a must , good price , verry tasty  can find it at most store , i deff give a five stars for sure , verry aproval , no disapointment in this , good for everyone , pretty good u need to try it out , more then 1 kind to try ... try it all ul find one for you
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!