Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #31 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Perfect fit for a gluten-free diet. I love the crunch! And the best part is that their mini!!
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Las adoro me encantan porque son tan chulas crujientes super divina con un sabor único úrico
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
These are so yummy! Slightly better way to snack. Great for people with gluten free diets.
Nairobi V.
In my life I have never proved these. Really I would like to prove it, I adore you eat them
Elda G.
Corsicana, TX
tienen un sabor riquisimooo a mi me gustan mcuhooo mi familia encantada con estos pretxels
Jessica E.
These pretzel crisps gluten free minis salted caramel are really good,i love this pretzels
Jenny C.
Love these planning to purchase more soon. My kids and I enjoyed them the time we had them
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
I have love it his product one that sometimes and I liked the finish and pigmentation.
Emily H.
Lawton
I love that these are gluten free! Nice and small bags so I can take on the go with me
Fevie M.
Fargo, ND
it really taste good. it's my hubby's favorite snack. not too salty and not too sweet.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!