Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Ashley H.
Not a big fan of pretzels, but My babies love this. Great snacks. Very easy to pack. And actually good .
Lacy B.
Green Bay, WI
Crispy and crunchy. Great with hummis. Salty and just good stuff. I need to go buy some more now. Thanks.
Karla H.
Un snacks para una reunión entre amigos, van perfectos con alguna crema para untar y son crunchi crunchi
Fabiana M.
Pretzel really delicious, the flavor is really amazing. Love the flavor, in the mouth feels like a cloud
Nicole B.
VULCAN, MI
A sweet treat! Love that these are gluten free and fit our lifestyle. Nice, light flavor -- just right!!
Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
I lik e the flavor of these pretzels but I have to say they are veryyyy hard! Very crispy I should say!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
So I may have stolen these from my GF boss. these are SO SO SO good! I bought like 4 bags immediately.
Maria Carolina C.
DELICIOUS! I'm addicted. Amazing taste, so crunchy and salty! You won't be able to stop eating them lol
Jessica R.
Spartanburg, SC
So delicious and healthy! His is my go to if I want a seeet treat! Sweet and salty, always crunchy.
Denise M.
Ogden, UT
These are really great, a tradition snack with a modern twist, they are great to,add to anythind
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!