Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #77 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
They are so good and are really crunchy I even like them way better than regular pretzels and they are healthier
angela z.
Lakeland, FL
Great taste I love pretzels but these taste fresh fresh all the time when even u keep the bag open
Awesome taste
Loriann M.
Love this pretzels. Take them with when going on with my kids or going to work to have as a snack on my break.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Love this snack on free time. I enjoy munching this on n off n on. I especially love the caramel flavor on it.
Kristie V.
Bardstown, KY
I really didn't like these. They were a little too crunchy. The flavor was good but not something I'd buy again
lara M.
Aah, I love pretzel!! One of my favorite snacks so far. Everyone should buy one of these, you won't regret it
Monika G.
My go-to snack, has just the right amount of salty goodness and can fill you up fast without all the calories
Mariah L.
São José dos Pinhais
é bom e crocante, é interessante a ideia de ter vários em um pacotinho, a embalagem é bem feita e bem bonita
alondra c.
I love caramel and salty things so this is the perfect snack for me.I always get them when i go to the store.
Gabriela S.
San luis
Very good! The taste satisfies the hunger of one when he really desires it. I always buy it when Im on the go
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!