Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #53 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Amber L.
Madison, WI
A great gluten free snack that doesn't actually taste gluten free! Dome gluten free snacks also crumble very easy but these are great.
London H.
Memphis
It actual has an in pleasant taste to it. The creators need to do a little bit of food work on these, because the just don't take right
Manasee D.
It tastes great. I always love how crunchy they are. Perfect for snacking. It's affordable to buy on the go. Really meet expectations.
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I am gluten free due to allergies. These are the perfect snack when I want something salty and crunchy. I pack these in my lunch often.
Bethany F.
Clinton Twp, MI
My mom has celiac disease ans she loves this flavor! Its one of her favorite crackers. She saids its sweetvand salty at the same time.
Alexandra F.
Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic Dont like me, because I not my favorite, but i should like that someday
Emma N.
Indianapolis, IN
They're delicious. I think they taste better than regular pretzels. k really enjoy the caramel ones for if I want something sweet.
Tonja B.
Anniston , AL
What better combo than pretzels and caramel??? These are great for the price, and I definitely will be buying again! Very satisfied
Julianna D.
coconut creek
I like these as a "healthier" option. They are better for you than all the chemical laden other snack crackers. Nice crunch too!!
Haley E.
I love these! They are such a yummy treat. The Carmel is perfect and so is the crunch. I want to hide the bag when I buy these.
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!