Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Those that are gluten-free will understand how hard it is to find great tasting products that are gluten-free. Well here it is folks!! They have a great flavor and taste just like the normal kind!!
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great GF Snack amazing combination of salty and sweet. I could eat the whole bag. They actually taste like regular pretzels. I haven't had them in years but these are healthy. I purchased these from Publix buy one get one free. Easy to find on shelf.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
These are so yummy! They provide that sweetness that you need if you are craving it but are not very unhealthy for you. I love pretzels with salted caramel as its the perfect combo - the salt with the pretzel is fantastic, I would say give this a try!
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
Love, Love, Love! I am a huge fan of pretzel crisps. They are a healthy alternative to other products on the market. The salted caramel is yummy! There isn't that fake or artificial taste that other salted caramel products sometime have. I definitely recommend any flavor of pretzel crisps to anyone.
Lauren D.
I love these pretzel crackers they are my absolute favorite snack in the entire world munching on these makes me feel awesome they are so tasty they are very affordable the packaging is beautiful I love to eat the garlic roasted one with hummus
Izzy D.
Pearland
Really cute even snackyer sized pretzels love to eat myself or share with my kid who also loves this flavor. And the fact it's gluten free makes me even happier when sharing with my little one. Affordable and yummy!
Breanne W.
Strongsville, OH
Not a huge fan of salted Carmel anything but my boyfriend got them because he really likes salted Carmel. It was alright by not amazing. It wasn't too expensive either, actually quite cheap! I think I like original pretzel chips better. I would recommend them to people who like salted Carmel!
deanna m.
Essex fells
In my opinion these gluten free pretzels taste better then the regular ones. They are so crunchy and tasty and have a great flavor. A great bite. They are mini and you can have s whole bunch of them for a low amount of calories. I wouldn't change a thing
Delaney W.
I love pretzel crisps. They are always such a great snack wether it is on the go or an after school snack they are always so tasty and delicious. These pretzels are also really affordable and all so for that reason I recommend them to others.
Carly F.
Northville , MI
Something about a gluten free pretzel is so delicious to me! It almost has more of a crunch than a regular pretzel. I assume most people buy because of the allergy but I purchase because I prefer the better flavor and texture!!!
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!