Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.Pretzel Crisps® Minis Gluten Free Crackers Salted Caramel uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #50 in Pretzels

Gluten Free Salted Caramel Minis Combine The Hearty Crunch Of Pretzel Crisps® With The Delectable Flavor Of Creamy Caramel. Each Bite Is A Guilt And Gluten Free Treat Packed With An Irresistible Sweet And Salty Flavor.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Seasoning (Fructose, Sucrose, Salt, Butter [Cream, Annatto], Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural Flavor), Palm Oil, Non-gmo Canola Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Su Nflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract.

Contains: Milk

Buy on Walmart
Jackeline G.
Thin, Crunchy Pretzel Crackers. More potatoes. 20% more free. Think about your pretzel. All Natural. The original. Baked. 0 g Trans Fat. Saturated fat. Cholesterol 0 mg. 110 calories. Crunch 'em. Crack 'em. 'Dip. Stack 'em. If you like them plain, dipped, or pair with your favorite toppings, we are sure you ll enjoy this Wholesome Snack as much as we do. One Bite and you'll think back to your pretzel.-warren and Sara Wilson.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Those that are gluten-free will understand how hard it is to find great tasting products that are gluten-free. Well here it is folks!! They have a great flavor and taste just like the normal kind!!
Amanda V.
Columbia
I was so happy when they started coming out with gluten-free pretzel crisps because the flavored pretzel crisps especially the everything flavor was my absolute favorite and was my weakness. I love this as a dessert after dinner it's such a delicious treat.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Saw this at Walmart on sale. Had to give it a try. I'm a pretzel fan so had to have. Good flavor the sweet wish the salty is there. Good little snack! When I see these again I will purchase more bags just in case I feel like this is a seasonal one!
Kassie B.
Moss Point, MS
These pretzels are amazing!! They are mini but so full of crunch and flavor. The flavor is delicious and not disappointing at all. They are very affordable and worth buying again. You can buy them in any grocery store.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Great GF Snack amazing combination of salty and sweet. I could eat the whole bag. They actually taste like regular pretzels. I haven't had them in years but these are healthy. I purchased these from Publix buy one get one free. Easy to find on shelf.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
These are so yummy! They provide that sweetness that you need if you are craving it but are not very unhealthy for you. I love pretzels with salted caramel as its the perfect combo - the salt with the pretzel is fantastic, I would say give this a try!
Jessica F.
Ickesburg, PA
Love, Love, Love! I am a huge fan of pretzel crisps. They are a healthy alternative to other products on the market. The salted caramel is yummy! There isn't that fake or artificial taste that other salted caramel products sometime have. I definitely recommend any flavor of pretzel crisps to anyone.
Lauren D.
I love these pretzel crackers they are my absolute favorite snack in the entire world munching on these makes me feel awesome they are so tasty they are very affordable the packaging is beautiful I love to eat the garlic roasted one with hummus
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Very good snack! I like them a lot ! Its a perfect combo salt and sweet ! Very affordable as well and u can buy them anywhere in a grocery store ! They have no cons in my eye or taste bugs lol i dont know if u can add anything else with this but hey never hurts to try !
Lynette R.
How does these taste? Opinions ?
Sharyl A.
Are they available locally?
Sandra N.
Mexico
Where can you buy them? Do all stores carry them ?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How much are in a pack?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
I've never seen these before, but am super excited to see they are gluten free! If anyone finds them in a big box retailer....let me know, so I can track down!