BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Rethink Your Pretzel!® Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack. One bite and you'll Rethink Your Pretzel!® --Warren and Sara Wilson. see more...

User 1.
User 1.
Man these are spicy! I had purchased these once before and wasn't particularly fond of the idea of a pretzel not only being flat, but being spicy as well so these weren't a major hit for me, however for those who enjoy flat pretzels and spicy foods you might want to give this a go
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lees Summit, MO
We love these in our house!! So good with dips and humus! We can pick these up at our Price Chopper or Walmart. I don't think the it price point is high considering we always eat the entire bag!! Recommend you try them!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
These pretzel crackers are obviously for the jalapeño lovers out there. If you like the taste of that and then the crunchiness added onto that, it is a perfect snack. It is also a good price and worth every penny.
Dayonna Y.
Dayonna Y.
Providence, RI
These are my go to healthy snack they are really crispy and always seasoned to perfection they sell them at most walmarts and they are low in calories great as a healthy snack I would recommend to any pretzel lover
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love these little pretzel chips for dips. They are really crispy and light and I love the kick that the jalapeño flavor give them. I don't purchase these often, but when I do, I am always happy with my purchase.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This is my go to. I'd buy this again and again. It's always on my shopping list. It's a great price and great product. I typically get them at Kroger. Best flavor. 10/10 would buy again. My family loves them!
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
naples
I could eat these pretzels all day. They taste great and are a healthier alternative to other snacks. This is my favorite flavor even though they come in a variety. A little more than the unhealthy version
Krystle V.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so delicious! They go perfectly with guac, salsa, queso or even hummus! They are the best party snack for both kids and adults and you get quite a bit for the price! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a yummy chip alternative!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
YUM. Love these! My only complaint is that they could add more flavoring to it. The jalapeño and the cheese flavors are there and mixed with the crispy pretzel taste makes for a great snack.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Great snack! I like pairing these with cheese. I think it pairs with the kick the pretzels have. I think they are delicious! I bought mine at my local grocery store.