BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Rethink Your Pretzel!® Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™ Pretzel Crisps® are a modern twist on an old favorite. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier and more versatile than ever before. Our Bold & Spicy flavors combine zesty spices with the flat crunchy perfection of Pretzel Crisps®. With only 110 calories per serving, they're the perfect, better-for-you snack. One bite and you'll Rethink Your Pretzel!® --Warren and Sara Wilson. see more...

User 1.
Man these are spicy! I had purchased these once before and wasn't particularly fond of the idea of a pretzel not only being flat, but being spicy as well so these weren't a major hit for me, however for those who enjoy flat pretzels and spicy foods you might want to give this a go
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I love Pretzel Crisps & the Jalapeno Jack pretzel crackers are wonderful!  I keep a bag in my desk at work for a quick easy snack.  These are wonderful with pimento cheese!  Our local grocery store has a wide variety of each flavor - the everything bagel are awesome too!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love these little pretzel chips for dips. They are really crispy and light and I love the kick that the jalapeño flavor give them. I don't purchase these often, but when I do, I am always happy with my purchase.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
These pretzel crackers are obviously for the jalapeño lovers out there. If you like the taste of that and then the crunchiness added onto that, it is a perfect snack. It is also a good price and worth every penny.
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are so delicious! They go perfectly with guac, salsa, queso or even hummus! They are the best party snack for both kids and adults and you get quite a bit for the price! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a yummy chip alternative!
Tracy J.
Hot springs village
Most of all the flavors are super good but was not particularly fond of the jalapeño or the buffalo flavored. You’d have to be a real jalapeño lover to like these. Very odd flavor.
Sarah T.
Oviedo, FL
YUM. Love these! My only complaint is that they could add more flavoring to it. The jalapeño and the cheese flavors are there and mixed with the crispy pretzel taste makes for a great snack.
Karissa P.
Great snack! I like pairing these with cheese. I think it pairs with the kick the pretzels have. I think they are delicious! I bought mine at my local grocery store.
Joanne C.
Brooklyn , NY
It was a pleasant experience, I didn't really like the flavor for the pretzel in particular so I probably will not repurchase. It can also get a bit pricy.
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
I bought these to eat with different dips for a football game. They got opened on the way home from the store and were never used for dip! The flavor is so good without anything! I love!