BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snack Factory® Baked Bold & Spicy Jalapeno Jack Deli Style Pretzel Crisps®.
Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.
Rethink Your Pretzel®!

• What kind of dip would you use with these pretzels? 2 Answers
  • If anyone happens to live in Denton TX please let me know...1 Answers
  • I've tried the plain and eat them all the time with cream...1 Answers
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I love Pretzel Crisps & the Jalapeno Jack pretzel crackers are wonderful!  I keep a bag in my desk at work for a quick easy snack.  These are wonderful with pimento cheese!  Our local grocery store has a wide variety of each flavor - the everything bagel are awesome too!
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
These spicy pretzel chips are a great healthy option to potato chips and taste great with alot of different toppings whether it be cheese, sundries tomato and herbs, or another topping. The pretzel chips taste amazing in the jalapeno flavor because they have some spice but aren't too spicy. Overall the entire brand is great but these are awesome!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I didn't like the flavor , i was kind of bitter taste , but definitely not similar to jalapeño.
I tried different flavors and the are good !!! For sure i will continue buying the brand but not this one , i bought from the GNC
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
This is one of the best tasting snacks out there. Which flavor will be a personal thing but this is it for me! I love every flavor to be honest! These are especially great when paired with some whipped cream cheese! The best go-to snack and relatively healthy
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
The Jalapeño Jack Pretzel Crisps were really great! I enjoyed the kick they had to them while not being hot enough to melt your face off. It was a balanced flavor of cheesiness and spice. Pretzel crisps are a very fun way to do chips and I enjoy snacking on these when I need something salty. I would definitely buy again!
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
These are awesome, they are healthy, crunchy, salty, basically anything you could ever possibly want in a snack. I am a huge friends of pretzels and when there are no soft pretzel stands around these are my go to. Plus if you like a little spicy spice these jalapeno ones will get that job done!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Jalepeno is my favortie even though it gives me heartburn like a mother. The pretzel Crisps are thin and extra crunchy, which I believe every pretzel should be, and they are great on almost any sandwich. Ly them out on a place with some soft cheese and your set for a football game, too.
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
If it was possible I would live off these with hummus. The flavor has a good little zing but nothing that will leave your mouth on fire. I do sometimes find it hard to find this flavor so it's quite the treat when I do. Otherwise I love their everything pretzel crisps.
Vanessa A.
I LOVE these. I like to dip this flavor into black bean hummus and it is the perfect pair. The pretzels are light weight and don't make you feel like you just ate a ton of pretzels. We always keep these in the house to have as a light snack or with our lunches
deanna m.
Essex fells
These are absolutely delicious and addicting. I love socou and they have a nice bite to them but still flavorful and keep you reaching for more . I love the pretzel thin brand and would reccomend to others and buy them over and over again for sure
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
What kind of dip would you use with these pretzels?
Jenae W.
I've tried the plain and eat them all the time with cream cheese. Is this flavor good? What is a good dip or topping to go with it?
Kimberly B.
If anyone happens to live in Denton TX please let me know where I can find these!!