BY PRETZEL CRISPS #7 in Pretzels

Deli-style Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps® Are A Zingy Twist On An Old Favorite, With Great Gourmet Taste From Wholesome Ingredients. The Best Part Of The Pretzel – That Satisfying Flavor And Crunch – Is Crispy Thin And Baked With A Light, Savory Garlic Flavor For Big Flavor In A Light, Crispy Snack.

Enjoy Them Straight From The Bag, Or Dip Your Crisp Into A Hummus Or Creamy Cheese Dip.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Reduced Lactose Whey, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Modified Food Starch, Dried Parsley And Natural Flavor), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So I’ve always enjoyed the original (plain) flavored pretzel crisps and I’ve tried the buffalo, which I think are decent just not my favorite. They were out of plain at Walmart and I had the choice of the garlic parm or the buffalo so I futured id give these a shot! Bought them to go along with some onion dip I’d bought. These are fantastic! Even by themselves the flavor is great, garlicky and very potent, you can actually taste the garlic and parm! The consistency of these is great and not as dry as normal pretzels. They went sooo well with my onion dip too! So glad I bought the party size as these are going fast! Will definitely buy again!
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Oh boy oh boy. These are so frickin' good. The thin crisps are amazing! And the flavors are great. This one is definitely my favorite but the others are good too! I'd definitely recommend trying this one first though. The crunch of the crisp is sooo good though. They're a great snack to take in lunches too.
Elizabeth S.
Hopewell jct, NY
Yoo these are so good. I love these without a flavor , or this flavor. I wanna try the everything bagel flavor too. But idk why pretzels taste so much better when they're flat like that. So so good. And this flavor is the bomb. Why so expensive though? Like 4$ for a small bag
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
This flavor of crisps is the most flavorful I’ve had this far! It’s great by itself or dipped in plain hummus! I usually buy my chips from Safeway, when they have a sale. I prefer these pretzels over the original shape because it’s easier to dip or stack toppings on!
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are a household face. The flavor is fantastic and the macros aren’t bad. We like to put some of the laughing cow Swiss cheese on top and it makes for the best late night snack. My kids have that with apple juice and Mama eats it with a glass of wine! Win win;)
Alexis S.
Alpena
These pretzel chips definitely change up the taste buds with the flavors. I love taking these for a snack at work, or using them to be dipped in hummus or really anything! They have such a great taste that makes your mouth water the next time you go to eat them!
Sarah M.
I love the Parmesan garlic pretzel crisps! This was the first flavor of pretzel crisps i ever tried. They are just packed with so much flavor ! I wouldn’t recommend eating these if you plan on kissing someone , but other than that these are great !
Stéphanie A.
These are one of my daughter’s favorite chips. They go perfectly with any dip I have tried. But they go best with hummus. I recommend these to everyone, not just pretzel fanatics. I love love to see these pretzels in a jalapeño flavor.
Liah M.
These taste sooo great! They’re perfect for a quick snack! I tried them for the first time not expecting much, but I was so happily surprised! The flavor is a perfect mixture of garlic and parm, it’s nice a crunchy and not too salty!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I’ve never seen this flavor so I decided to try it. They are tasty and very flavorful. They go great with ranch dip or salsa. I also love that they come in resealable bags. I will be looking to find these in other stores I shop at.
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Is there any other flavors that are better than this one? I have tried these, but the other flavors seem weird (for a lack of better terms) and what are they paired well with? I usually go with the laughing cow cheese, but I would like to mix it up a bit! Thanks!
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I have never tried these before, but have been told to try them with hummus? Any recommendations?
Jaqueline S.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Are these chips healthier for you?
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
Pretzel Crisps...yum. I started out buying the original pretzel crisps but these Garlic Parmesean are by far my favorite. they are my favorite snack with some low-fat spreadable cheese...mmmm!!
Linda L.
Delaware, OH
My favorite way to eat these is dipped in Skinny Cow Light Swiss Cheese. What are other creative dips that go well with these chips?