BY PRETZEL CRISPS #8 in Pretzels

Deli-style Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps® Are A Zingy Twist On An Old Favorite, With Great Gourmet Taste From Wholesome Ingredients. The Best Part Of The Pretzel – That Satisfying Flavor And Crunch – Is Crispy Thin And Baked With A Light, Savory Garlic Flavor For Big Flavor In A Light, Crispy Snack.

Enjoy Them Straight From The Bag, Or Dip Your Crisp Into A Hummus Or Creamy Cheese Dip.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Salt, Parmesan Cheese (Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Reduced Lactose Whey, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Torula Yeast, Modified Food Starch, Dried Parsley And Natural Flavor), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat, Milk. Made In A Facility That Processes Soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So I’ve always enjoyed the original (plain) flavored pretzel crisps and I’ve tried the buffalo, which I think are decent just not my favorite. They were out of plain at Walmart and I had the choice of the garlic parm or the buffalo so I futured id give these a shot! Bought them to go along with some onion dip I’d bought. These are fantastic! Even by themselves the flavor is great, garlicky and very potent, you can actually taste the garlic and parm! The consistency of these is great and not as dry as normal pretzels. They went sooo well with my onion dip too! So glad I bought the party size as these are going fast! Will definitely buy again!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
These two are a hit in my household. I get them regularly . I buy mine at Walmart in the deli section. I'm a fan of the garlic Parmesan, very robust flavor. There aren't many thin pretzel crisp brands, I have only found these and cling to them. Highly recommend and enjoy instead of a large meal when I'm busy or just snacking.
Sara E.
This is GREAT with hummus, seriously.  Only downside is that the garlic powder on the pretzels gets all over you, so you will absolutely need napkins to wipe your hands.  It also gets a little pricey sometimes, but it absolutely worth it.  Great crunchy snack.
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
This flavor of crisps is the most flavorful I’ve had this far! It’s great by itself or dipped in plain hummus! I usually buy my chips from Safeway, when they have a sale. I prefer these pretzels over the original shape because it’s easier to dip or stack toppings on!
Karina C.
chicago
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This flavor is in my top 2 for pretzel crisps. They pair amazingly with hummus, honey mustard, or really any dip you use normally with chips. They are crunchy, dusted with parmesan cheese, and come with a resealable back for freshness. I eat this as a midmorning snack for work almost every day!
Michele N.
These are a great snack just by themselves or with a whipped cream cheese to dip them in or another very soft dipping cheese!!
I like them because they have amazing flavor and their baked and lower in fats then most chips or similar snack food
Sarah M.
I love the Parmesan garlic pretzel crisps! This was the first flavor of pretzel crisps i ever tried. They are just packed with so much flavor ! I wouldn’t recommend eating these if you plan on kissing someone , but other than that these are great !
Caryn T.
Napoleon, OH
These have a good flavor and are crispy. A healthier version of you are trying to cut down on carbs. You have to get the ones with the flavor. Otherwise they don’t taste that great. Very flavorful, but a little pricey for what you get.
Sarah F.
you really can’t go wrong with any flavored pretzel crisps, they’re really good and are usually healthier than a regular bag of chips. They’re really easy to dip in different kind of Dips and they’re always really good priced
Amanda S.
Mabank, TX
Is there any other flavors that are better than this one? I have tried these, but the other flavors seem weird (for a lack of better terms) and what are they paired well with? I usually go with the laughing cow cheese, but I would like to mix it up a bit! Thanks!
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
I have never tried these before, but have been told to try them with hummus? Any recommendations?
Jaqueline S.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Are these chips healthier for you?
Rachel O.
Valparaiso, IN
Pretzel Crisps...yum. I started out buying the original pretzel crisps but these Garlic Parmesean are by far my favorite. they are my favorite snack with some low-fat spreadable cheese...mmmm!!
Linda L.
Delaware, OH
My favorite way to eat these is dipped in Skinny Cow Light Swiss Cheese. What are other creative dips that go well with these chips?