BY PRETZEL CRISPS #8 in Pretzels

Our Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® flavor is a crowd pleaser! Everyone loves the spicy flavor sprinkled right on top of each crisp.

Enjoy them with ranch dip, blue cheese dressing, cheddar or cream cheese spreads, and as a zesty partner for celery sticks.

One bite and you’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Cayenne Pepper Sauce [Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic], Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar, Spice, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Spice Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sunflower Oil, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide [Anti-caking Agent]), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

• "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
Kristina C.
These pretzel crisps are delicious. They have a dry seasoning that tastes like buffalo sauce, with a mild spicy kick. I wish they were a bit spicier and had just a little more buffalo flavor. They can clash with some dips, and I don't like them as much as the plain or everything flavors for hummus. I buy these in the chip aisle or near the deli at the grocery store. They are only a little bit more expensive than regular (boring) potato chips, and it's a nice change in the snack rut. If you like pretzels or the other varieties of pretzel chips, I would recommend them. If you have a sensitive mouth or don't like spicy food, steer clear.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Sarah C.
We have tried a variety of flavors and this has been our favorite so far! My husband requests these in his lunch each day. They are truly a staple in our house. They have just the right amount of seasoning that each bite is perfection! No other pretzels compare - highly recommend!
Emily M.
I absolutely love taking these to school for a light snack, they taste soooo good just plain. I hate eating normal pretzels plain just because they are too bland for me but these pretzels are far from bland, they are bursting with the flavor and they taste just like buffalo wings
Karina C.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love pretzels like I am up SAST with them I can eat these all the time anywhere I go I always have to have a little bag in my purse just to have pretzels with me at all times a lot of people ask me how do you like pretzels and I told him I like it with that be asking you how do you like this how do you like that don’t ask me if I like pets because I will tell you to your face I love the cheap if you can get them at Walmart food city Sam’s Club anywhere you’re not then tell me the cost born
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
Do you like chips and pretzels? Wanna feel an awesome crunch? Like a little spice in ya life? Buy these! My family and I always turn to these as a snack option. We also like to layer these on sandwiches, recommend these to everyone.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
We started our Pretzel Crisp addiction with the originals, then my husband found these bad boys and omg, they are my favorite. They have just enough buffalo seasoning that they have a little kick. Not enough to feel like you ate crazy hot wings and not crazy vinegary, but enough that you enjoy eating them. They are really good with ranch dip and even pretty good with hummus. They do make your hands a little orange, but not as much as a cheeto would. But they are so good that you'll be licking your fingers clean in no time.
OMG these are too die for!! My favorite is Buffalo Wing flavor! I have recently discovered this brand and I am HOOKED!! It's absolutely delicious and better than a chunky old pretzel. Pretzel Crisps® Deli Style Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crackers
Zoey P.
Vidalia, GA
These are perfect when I’m craving a lighter chip alternative. The taste is wonderful and the price is a good deal for what you’re getting. I typically purchase these at Walmart. Highly recommend these!
Julie T.
How do these compare to the other Pretzel Crisps?
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love the normal ones with hummus but I can not take to much heat are these buffalo kinda hot ?
Jessica B.
So do these taste good? Do they leave a weird after taste in your mouth? Can you mix with any dippers or just good alone?
Sam O.
How spicy are these things/is it a nice overall buffalo taste?