Pretzel Crisps® Deli Style Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crackers

Our Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® flavor is a crowd pleaser! Everyone loves the spicy flavor sprinkled right on top of each crisp.

Enjoy them with ranch dip, blue cheese dressing, cheddar or cream cheese spreads, and as a zesty partner for celery sticks.

One bite and you’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Cayenne Pepper Sauce [Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic], Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar, Spice, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Spice Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sunflower Oil, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide [Anti-caking Agent]), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Are these spicy?
Pretzel Crisps® Deli Style Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crackers So I just bought of bag of these, how good are they???
How spicy are these things/is it a nice overall buffalo taste?
Start your review of Pretzel Crisps® Deli Style Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crackers!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I could eat these all day long.in 1 review
3 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
These Snack Factory pretzel crisps are delicious. They are thin and crispy. A cracker pretzel combination that's perfect. Great for dipping in hummus,and other dips. They have several varieties, even chocolate covered ones!! I love this buffalo wing flavor most. I recommend trying these!
a month agoMoorestown, NJ
I love these pretzel thins! They are packed with flavor. My one problem is that you can't eat a few. When I get these I know in advance I am going to be eating at least half of the bag. I always eat them plain but I am sure they would be great with a sour-cream based dip to combat the slight spiciness.
a month agoDetroit, MI
Me and my boyfriend eat about 2-3 bags of these a week! Straight out the bag. Out of all the buffalo wing flavored things, this is one of the best. It tastes just like Frank's red hot sauce which I love. Also, each serving is less than 200 calories so it's a low guilt pleasure.
3 months agoNorth Olmsted, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these and cant put them down. If you get cravings for buffalo wings then these may be the snack for you. They pack a lot of flavor with a minimal heat. Amazing with anything or alone you can’t go wrong
2 months agoLufkin
These are my favorite pretzel crisps! I love to eat these as a snack! They are a big lot lower in fats so it’s a good alternative to a good crispy snack! I love the resealable bag too! It ensures freshness!
a month agoOrlando, FL
Sooo good! One of my favorite flavors of pretzel crisps. I’m not a big artificial flavor chip girl but these are divine. Dipped in hummus or on their own, you need to give them a try.
3 months agoDumfries, VA
Doing a bit much. I love Buffalo seasoning, but these were a bit overwhelming. I ended up using them in chili and it wasn't bad, but by themselves, they were a lot to handle
4 months agoBrookhaven
Purchased at: Target
Love these! Just like the Pretzel Crisps® Deli Style Garlic Parmesan these go great with Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. These make such a perfect on the go snack too or throw in your lunch box in a snack baggie. They're the perfect amount of spicy and just so good. Currently on my third bag will definitely buy again.
16 days ago
I buy the original flavor all the time and love them.  I saw this buffalo wing pretzel and had to try it.  While this has a good flavor, they are so SALTY!  If you are a cyclist and sweat ALOT, these are the chips to eat.  But for the rest of us, this is just too much salt for a snack, but they are tasty.  I mixed them with the original to distribute the salt.  I won't buy these again.
7 months agoStratford
I could eat the whole bag to myself in one sitting that is how good the buffalo flavor is. They are my favorite flavor of the Pretzel Crisps. They go really great with hummus and sour cream and onion dip. I would recommend this product to anyone and would buy them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago