BY PRETZEL CRISPS #6 in Pretzels

Our Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® flavor is a crowd pleaser! Everyone loves the spicy flavor sprinkled right on top of each crisp.

Enjoy them with ranch dip, blue cheese dressing, cheddar or cream cheese spreads, and as a zesty partner for celery sticks.

One bite and you’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Cayenne Pepper Sauce [Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic], Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar, Spice, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Spice Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sunflower Oil, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide [Anti-caking Agent]), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
Kristina C.
These pretzel crisps are delicious. They have a dry seasoning that tastes like buffalo sauce, with a mild spicy kick. I wish they were a bit spicier and had just a little more buffalo flavor. They can clash with some dips, and I don't like them as much as the plain or everything flavors for hummus. I buy these in the chip aisle or near the deli at the grocery store. They are only a little bit more expensive than regular (boring) potato chips, and it's a nice change in the snack rut. If you like pretzels or the other varieties of pretzel chips, I would recommend them. If you have a sensitive mouth or don't like spicy food, steer clear.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay so these are probably the snack I have purchased most this past couple of months. They are perfect for me because I love buffalo wings and I love pretzels but with these I can have both of those things with HALF the calories as a bag of normal pretzels and some hot wings would be. They are packed full of flavor and they are crispy. So delicious. Try them!
Sarah C.
We have tried a variety of flavors and this has been our favorite so far! My husband requests these in his lunch each day. They are truly a staple in our house. They have just the right amount of seasoning that each bite is perfection! No other pretzels compare - highly recommend!
Karina C.
chicago
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love pretzels like I am up SAST with them I can eat these all the time anywhere I go I always have to have a little bag in my purse just to have pretzels with me at all times a lot of people ask me how do you like pretzels and I told him I like it with that be asking you how do you like this how do you like that don’t ask me if I like pets because I will tell you to your face I love the cheap if you can get them at Walmart food city Sam’s Club anywhere you’re not then tell me the cost born
Sarah M.
I love the thin pretzel chips ! I think they are so good ! I love that the pretzel is flatter but bigger ! I like these buffalo wing ones, however for me, the buffalo flavor is too sweet. I wish it was more savory like buffalo wings traditionally are
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I gotta say these are sooo good! I’m not really a fan of spicy stuff and these are pretty spicy but the taste is just so good. If you can’t handle spice then I wouldn’t recommend buying these, but otherwise they’re really good! Very crisp!
Karina C.
Strasburg , VA
Do you like chips and pretzels? Wanna feel an awesome crunch? Like a little spice in ya life? Buy these! My family and I always turn to these as a snack option. We also like to layer these on sandwiches, recommend these to everyone.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
We started our Pretzel Crisp addiction with the originals, then my husband found these bad boys and omg, they are my favorite. They have just enough buffalo seasoning that they have a little kick. Not enough to feel like you ate crazy hot wings and not crazy vinegary, but enough that you enjoy eating them. They are really good with ranch dip and even pretty good with hummus. They do make your hands a little orange, but not as much as a cheeto would. But they are so good that you'll be licking your fingers clean in no time.
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
These are probably the better side of pretzels. I like that they're flat so you can top them with things like cheese. And it makes them easier to eat than the regular type of pretzels. Only down side is every time I get a bag half of it is always crushed.
Julie T.
How do these compare to the other Pretzel Crisps?
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love the normal ones with hummus but I can not take to much heat are these buffalo kinda hot ?
Jessica B.
So do these taste good? Do they leave a weird after taste in your mouth? Can you mix with any dippers or just good alone?
Sam O.
How spicy are these things/is it a nice overall buffalo taste?