BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Our Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crisps® flavor is a crowd pleaser! Everyone loves the spicy flavor sprinkled right on top of each crisp.

Enjoy them with ranch dip, blue cheese dressing, cheddar or cream cheese spreads, and as a zesty partner for celery sticks.

One bite and you’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Whey, Maltodextrin, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Diacetate, Dextrose, Cayenne Pepper Sauce [Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic], Modified Corn Starch, Vinegar, Spice, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract [Color], Spice Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Sunflower Oil, And Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide [Anti-caking Agent]), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat these all day long." in 1 review
Kristina C.
These pretzel crisps are delicious. They have a dry seasoning that tastes like buffalo sauce, with a mild spicy kick. I wish they were a bit spicier and had just a little more buffalo flavor. They can clash with some dips, and I don't like them as much as the plain or everything flavors for hummus. I buy these in the chip aisle or near the deli at the grocery store. They are only a little bit more expensive than regular (boring) potato chips, and it's a nice change in the snack rut. If you like pretzels or the other varieties of pretzel chips, I would recommend them. If you have a sensitive mouth or don't like spicy food, steer clear.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
violet g.
I recommend these they're so good not too spicy the powder on them is the best my sister and me both love them so much I would get them over over over again I'd recommend these if you don't like super spicy things or spicy things in general it just has a little kick to it they're my favorite chip
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love pretzels like I am up SAST with them I can eat these all the time anywhere I go I always have to have a little bag in my purse just to have pretzels with me at all times a lot of people ask me how do you like pretzels and I told him I like it with that be asking you how do you like this how do you like that don’t ask me if I like pets because I will tell you to your face I love the cheap if you can get them at Walmart food city Sam’s Club anywhere you’re not then tell me the cost born
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’m one of those people that puts buffalo hot sauce on basically everything so when I found these I was SOLD. I try to purchase them for hosting dinner parties and other occasions as often as possible because they are such a hit with everyone, and perfect for a char cutters plate, but recently I cannot seem to find the buffalo flavor in stores anywhere. Next time I find them I might have to clean out the whole store just to be stocked. Obsessed a little.
Hannah S.
Round Rock, TX
We started our Pretzel Crisp addiction with the originals, then my husband found these bad boys and omg, they are my favorite. They have just enough buffalo seasoning that they have a little kick. Not enough to feel like you ate crazy hot wings and not crazy vinegary, but enough that you enjoy eating them. They are really good with ranch dip and even pretty good with hummus. They do make your hands a little orange, but not as much as a cheeto would. But they are so good that you'll be licking your fingers clean in no time.
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I recently got into the buffalo wing pretzel crisps and they have a great flavor to them. I don’t enjoy things that are X sensually hot but these have a great mild taste without going too crazy in the hot apartment
Tiffany G.
Saint Elmo
Oh my god, I love these crisps. I have always loved the little buffalo flavored pretzel bits from Snyder, but these are so much better! I love the crispness and just enough spicy.
Brandi B.
valley city
I love these buffalo flavored pretzel chips! They're crunchy, salty, and a delicious snacks that are similar to a cracker. I haven't found anything they're amazing to dip in but eating them with cheese is pretty yummy! They also have different flavors which is great if you're in the mood for something else. My kid loves them too!
Demi P.
TX
These are so delicious. Perfectly crisp and thin like crackers, while still having the texture of pretzels. As for the flavor, any flavor from the Pretzel Cracker series is truly amazing. Unfortunately, I am not sure if I am still able to have these due to the new diet I am following now.
Julie T.
How do these compare to the other Pretzel Crisps?
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I love the normal ones with hummus but I can not take to much heat are these buffalo kinda hot ?
Jessica B.
So do these taste good? Do they leave a weird after taste in your mouth? Can you mix with any dippers or just good alone?
Sam O.
How spicy are these things/is it a nice overall buffalo taste?