Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Peanut Butter uploaded by Kimberly h.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #76 in Pretzels

From The Creators Of Pretzel Crisps® Comes A Sweet And Salty Snack:

Peanut Butter Crunch Pretzel Crisps®.

We Dipped Our Thin And Crunchy Pretzel Crisps® In Indulgently Creamy Gourmet Peanut Butter Flavored Coating, Then Striped Them With Dark Chocolate Flavored Drizzle For A Just-right Sweet And Salty Crunch, Through And Through! And We Did It All With Zero Grams Trans Fat And The Perfect Combination Of Rich Texture And Gourmet Flavor That Tastes As Delicious As It Looks.

Invite Your Friends And Family To Crunch Into Something Wonderful. Try Peanut Butter Crunch Pretzel Crisps®  At Snack Time, Dessert Time, Or Anytime! Enjoy Them Right From The Bag Or Dip Them In Ice Cream, Jam Or Chocolate For A Triple Delicious Treat That Will Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth.

Coating:

Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Non-fat Dry Milk Solids, Peanut Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier]). Pretzel Crisps®:(Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup [Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract], Soda).
Topping (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier] And Vanilla).

Contains:

Wheat, Milk, Peanuts, Soy.

• I love the Pretzel crisps. I've never had the peanut butt...1 Answers
Riley S.
These are soooo good, but sooo hard to find! I had these a few years ago, and bought a couple bags since I felt like I could eat through 1 whole bag in sitting. These pretzels are the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Peanut Butter
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I love the salty/sweet combination and that’s what I got with these. They have a good crunch and a creamy outside layer. I love eating these as a little indulgent snack after dinner or when I’m craving something delicious.
Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Omg these were so good! Why did they discontinue them! I love chocolate covered pretzels and with the peanut butter in addition to that! mmm! so good. Not healthy though, at all lol.
bee b.
these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too!
Ashley P.
Love these !! They come second to the seasonal white chocolate peppermint kind and because i got glitched out i couldnt give it the five star review it deserves but its ok these are right on up there and would mayb be at the top if i wasnt such a fanatic of white chocolate and peppermint
Joanna W.
Elk ridge, ut
I love anything peanut butter and these did. It disappoint. Good value for the price. The flavor was just the right amount of peanut butter and crunch. I love all pretzel crisps varieties. The only con is if they get too melty and then they're hard to eat!
Ashley T.
These were the absolute best pretzels and it hurts every time to think about the fact that they are discontinued. They were very affordable. Would highly recommend bringing this specific product back into market. Competitive with other brands as well.
Ashley M.
I'm sad these were discontinued because they were so good! Peanut butter, chocolate and pretzel is such a great combination. I bought small bags of them and it's a good thing - otherwise I would have gone through them way too quickly
Mandy P.
Minford, OH
These are so good! If you love peanut 🥜 butter these are a must try! The coating is a little thick for me ( because I don't normally eat sugar) but flavor is amazing 😉
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
Omg I see here this flavor is discontinued. Crazy. I love them all!!! This one I loved alone or with buffalo chicken dip. They are low fat and delicious!! Pretzel Crisps® Buffalo Wing Crackers
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love the Pretzel crisps. I've never had the peanut butter ones, are they good or a peanut butter overload?