Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Peanut Butter uploaded by Kimberly h.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS #74 in Pretzels

From The Creators Of Pretzel Crisps® Comes A Sweet And Salty Snack:

Peanut Butter Crunch Pretzel Crisps®.

We Dipped Our Thin And Crunchy Pretzel Crisps® In Indulgently Creamy Gourmet Peanut Butter Flavored Coating, Then Striped Them With Dark Chocolate Flavored Drizzle For A Just-right Sweet And Salty Crunch, Through And Through! And We Did It All With Zero Grams Trans Fat And The Perfect Combination Of Rich Texture And Gourmet Flavor That Tastes As Delicious As It Looks.

Invite Your Friends And Family To Crunch Into Something Wonderful. Try Peanut Butter Crunch Pretzel Crisps®  At Snack Time, Dessert Time, Or Anytime! Enjoy Them Right From The Bag Or Dip Them In Ice Cream, Jam Or Chocolate For A Triple Delicious Treat That Will Satisfy Any Sweet Tooth.

Coating:

Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Non-fat Dry Milk Solids, Peanut Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier]). Pretzel Crisps®:(Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup [Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract], Soda).
Topping (Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk Powder, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier] And Vanilla).

Contains:

Wheat, Milk, Peanuts, Soy.

• I love the Pretzel crisps. I've never had the peanut butt...1 Answers
Riley S.
These are soooo good, but sooo hard to find! I had these a few years ago, and bought a couple bags since I felt like I could eat through 1 whole bag in sitting. These pretzels are the perfect combination of sweet and salty! Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Peanut Butter
Lindsay K.
Lancaster, PA
I love the salty/sweet combination and that’s what I got with these. They have a good crunch and a creamy outside layer. I love eating these as a little indulgent snack after dinner or when I’m craving something delicious.
Joanna W.
Elk ridge, ut
I love anything peanut butter and these did. It disappoint. Good value for the price. The flavor was just the right amount of peanut butter and crunch. I love all pretzel crisps varieties. The only con is if they get too melty and then they're hard to eat!
Ashley T.
These were the absolute best pretzels and it hurts every time to think about the fact that they are discontinued. They were very affordable. Would highly recommend bringing this specific product back into market. Competitive with other brands as well.
Shaylyn T.
Webster , NY
Omg these were so good! Why did they discontinue them! I love chocolate covered pretzels and with the peanut butter in addition to that! mmm! so good. Not healthy though, at all lol.
Hannah K.
Kearney , NE
I cannot get over how delicious these are. I found them one day and gave them a try and can't stop buying them now. They are just the right about of sweet and salty!
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Loved these with the right dip combo but I'm not really a pretzel girl. Flavor is good and they are definitely crispy. Purchased from my local grocery store at publix, they were on bogo so I took a chance. I will recommend these if you like pretzels you will love them, I just really don't choose pretzels as my go to snack.
bee b.
these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too! these are good! i love pretzels too!
Ashley P.
Love these !! They come second to the seasonal white chocolate peppermint kind and because i got glitched out i couldnt give it the five star review it deserves but its ok these are right on up there and would mayb be at the top if i wasnt such a fanatic of white chocolate and peppermint
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Amanda C.
Pittsfield, MA
I love the Pretzel crisps. I've never had the peanut butter ones, are they good or a peanut butter overload?