Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzelsPretzel Crisps
Pretzel Crisps Crunch Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt

Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt

by Pretzel Crisps

Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt Flavored Crunch Minis Offer The Wholesome Goodness And Simple Ingredient List That Pretzel Crisps®  Fans Love While Providing Gluten Sensitive Snackers With A Delicious And Guilt Free Snack To Nosh, Top And Share.

Try Them Frozen, Or Top Them With Your Favorite Ice Cream For An Extra Special Treat. Share These Delightfully Delicious Pretzel Crisps® With Your Friends And Family.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Coating:

Sugar, Vegetable Fat [Palm Kernel And/Or Palm Oil], Dry Nonfat Greek Yogurt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Natural Flavor[S], Lactic Acid Powder, Natural Vanilla Extract); Pretzel Crisps®: (Corn Starch, Potato Starch, Long Grain White Rice Flour, Corn Fiber, Palm Oil, Sugar, Salt, Cellulose Gum, Sunflower Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Chicory Root Extract).Made In A Facility That Processes Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts

Contains:

Milk And Soy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pretzel Crisps® Crunch Gluten Free Vanilla Yogurt!
Jacklyn R.
These are a great snack. The pretzels are nice and salty under the sweet coating and have a great crunch. The yogurt nibs are great with the cookie bits and taste a bit like a Hersey cookies and cream bar. These really are delicious and satisfying my sweet tooth.
Kay G.
Illinois
Very tasty pretzels can't go wrong either with the frosting very yummy & crunchy and they're gluten free
Katie T.
Chicago
These are great for a snack while working or in-the-go. I would keep some in my bag or put then in with my lunch. Sometimes I grab some for the crunch, others for the sweet, or the smooth texture that just gets me.
Simone T.
Valley Center, CA
This product is very good and tasty. I recommend this delicious product. I love it!!! So delicious and healthy.
Marissa M.
Middletown
These are a great snack that won’t ruin your healthy eating. Just a few kick that sweet tooth.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
These are absolutely delicious. I love that they are gluten free and yummy! The packaging is nice as it is resealable and easy to put into a lunch bag, purse, desk drawer, or cabinet. I think they are little spendy, but still reasonable. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is gluten free.
Elle L.
Tq1 3TT
I didn’t know how these would taste but they are amazing! Very affordable and would get them all the time

Looking for your answer?