Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
If you love cheese and pretzels 🥨🧀 , this will be a favorite for you! These pretzel crisps are so yummy! They are cheesy and crunchy and all around a delicious snack! They are cheap and have so many assorted flavors! I love their packaging they come in a resealable chip bag! They are great for your kids too! I am a big fan of them! If you haven’t tried them, go now! You are definitely missing out! These are amazing!
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
coral r.
I just love pretzels! The crisps are light and airy. Adding the flavors into them make them that much better! Great with hummus!
María Eugenia C.
Love them and have nothing negative to say about them, can believe when i tried and I'm even very spcetical about this, I'm a repeat with this jajaja
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these crisps. I love using them with hummus as the chip can stand up to serious dipping and just tastes great with all kinds.
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
These are a great healthy snack and fill you up. They taste like chips, but better! You don't have to feel guilty about eating these.
Megan  M.
Claremont
These pretzel crips are my favorite snack. All the different flavor a they have to choose from you cant go wrong.
Angela H.
Jamaica , NY
I love these crackers with hummus and the flavor of this is so delicious that it goes great with red pepper hummus
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
These Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers are amazing! They are light, crispy, and I like that there is 3 g of protein in a serving size of 10 crackers. These work really well with cream cheese based dips too! Pretzels are pretty filling so I usually have these out during a family gathering or serve as a snack when kids come over.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
These pretzels are absolutely delicious! They have great flavor and are super light and thin .
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?