Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
The bomb.com! These chips taste really good with hummus or spinach dip. They taste really good with sliced cheese also. I also like to mix them in a bowl with Stacy's chips. Super flavorful and tastes like a pretzel.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Holy Cow these are good! I love the thin texture and because they are flat they are easy to dip in salsa! Great snack for the house and so much better than chips!
Chiamaka O.
The snack that gets me through studying for exams and doing homework. I'm always eating and buying these as snacks for study groups and finals reviews for me and my nursing friends. Definitely great brain food!
Rosie N.
I love these crackers by themselves, I love them with cheese, I love them with pepperoni. I love this flavor because it adds just the right amount of flavor and can make any appetizer plate so much better.
Hannah S.
Rudy, AR
Don't necessarily love the flavor of them but the company is really good. would recommend to people who want to try something new for a snack but i would not consume the whole bag at once because these aren't healthy.
Chelsea M.
Belmont, NC
These are AMAZING! They go awesome with roasted pepper hummus or even a little bit of laughing cow cheese! This is my all time favorite pretzel crisp flavor but you can't really go wrong with any of them!
Jairo M.
Hemet, CA
I love pretzel crips I think there the greatest.they go good with everything or by themselves.there the best pretzel snack there is. There nice and crunchy and even better if you have a dipping sauce too
Samantha C.
Merrimack, NH
These are delicious! It's like chips, too good to eat just one, but a little less bad for you. Nice a salty like I love and it has a ziplock type closer on the top to seal the freshness in the bag!!!!
Kay O.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love Pretzel Crisps, this flavor is my absolute favorite. If you like cheese, then this is a must try. There are many flavors, I am sure you will find one that you like.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
These are awesome!! I've gotten to the point where I rarely but regular pretzels now because I love the crisps so much! I buy at least 2 bags whenever they are on sale.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?