Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I purchase the pretzel crisips for a refreshing light snack while at work. The three cheese flavor is my favorite however I look forward to trying new flavors in the future.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love pretzels and i am a total cheese head so this snack is right up my alley. I love all the flavors honestly but this one takes the cake. It has the perfect crunch and the cheese flavor is superb.
Katie N.
One of my favorite snacks! I'm a fan of all of the flavors. They are all unique and taste great. They're not calorie packed either which is a plus! Highly recommend this.
Amanda F.
Gainesville, GA
These are pretty good but I don't love them. I usually love anything that has cheese but the cheese in these tastes different for some reason and they are quite more expensive than others.
Shanna G.
All I have to say is these pretzel are amazing!!! The three cheese is really tasty and one of my favorite flavors. This brand carries a variety of flavored pretzels. Really great snack:)
Kimberly S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pretzel crisps are the best snack made since sliced bread. They are light, crispy and so flavorful. I always pick these up at the grocery store, less the carbs too
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My kid likes pretzels, although I normally buy him the cheap off brand he somehow got these in the cart. I've been buying them for myself ever since. Taste yummy
Katie P.
Omro, WI
These crackers were amazing. They have just the right amount of flavor. Just the right amount of crunch. And just the right amount of salt. I would definitely bring to parties or recommend to friends
Laura F.
Marne, MI
These are impeccable! Especially combined with a nice, homemade spinach dip! I will definitely buy these again for get togethers and to just have on hand for a snack.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
I love cheese flavored crackers, chips, really anything. These are so yummy, eating the whole bag in no time is not unheard of. Night time is when I enjoy these crackers.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?