Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these. I love all the flavors. We buy them for just plain snacking as well as for dipping. When using them for dips, they are sturdy enough to not break. They have great flavors that go great with everything.
Amanda D.
Orlando, FL
So good! One of my favorite Pretzel Crisps! I can't find them in stores anymore though which is disappointing. But they are great chips and they are perfect for a cheese and meat tray or even just by themselves!
Mary D.
Pretzel Crisps are my favorite! We buy them in all different flavors! The Tuscan Three Cheese flavor is a favorite of my children! We pack in in their school lunches instead of chips!
Haley B.
I just love pretzel thins! They are perfectly sturdy for dips but tasty enough to eat by themselves as a lighter snack! The Tuscan Three Cheese is some of my favorites for on the go.
Diane K.
I love pretzel crisps. The plain ones make a perfect snack on their own or with some cheese! But if you can find these, they already have cheese!!!! Hah, they are just delicious.
Maddie P.
Maryville, TN
Great product full of flavor and you get a generous amount in each bag ive found them mainly at publix and they are gluten free which is great and I have bought them on occasion they are great but I don't buy them on a regular basis as a whole though I would recommend them to people
Yerellys M.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers taste amazing with hummus or by themselves. I tend to eat them as if they were crackers and add toppings to them. These Crisp pretzels are even better than the original pretzels themselves.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
These are ridiculously good. I'm a huge fan. I love how the cheese flavor actually tastes pretty cheesy, not fake, and these stay crunchy for a pretty long time! They're also available at my local supermarket, where they go on sale pretty often. Best thing ever! 10/10, always recommend.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I'm not a super big fan of pretzels so I was really surprised at how much I liked these chips! They're really good with hummus. They have a good variety of flavors too, I really like the buffalo wings ones!
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
I love pretzels and i am a total cheese head so this snack is right up my alley. I love all the flavors honestly but this one takes the cake. It has the perfect crunch and the cheese flavor is superb.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?