Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
These are so good. I've never been too much of a chip or cracker person but these changed my ways. Great for dips because they don't break or get soggy. Not to mention they aren't too bad for you and not too pricey
Shawna V.
Brighton, MA
Love Love Love this product and all of their flavors. Although I think the everything flavor may be my favorite, I find myself standing in the aisle unable to decide which one I want and often end up leaving with multiple bags. These are a great healthier snack. I love the product and always reccommend it.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I don't really care about these, they taste great but I don't like them as much as other people because I pretty much like the real thing which is a plain pretzel. For people who like to be adventurous I recommend these.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I am obsessed with these snacks I could eat them everyday! First I am a huge fan of pretzels but now add all kinds of different flavors and you got yourself a fun snack for anyone who likes variety. These are a must try
Jenna S.
Warren, OH
This is the best snack to carry with you wherever you go, because you can just pop one of them in your mouth with one bite and not have to worry about crumbs getting everywhere. Not only is the three cheese my favorite flavor but I haven't had one flavor that I didn't like. Pretzel crisps are all so yummy
Allison T.
Favorite favorite snacks. Perfect mix of pretzel and cracker. Addicting!!!! I especially love these with cheddar cheese. They are delicious. Family favorite. The bag could be a little bigger though. Seems to go fast.
Sierra S.
If you like cheese you will definitely love these! The are amazing and delicious. They are very affordable and a great snack. I love the packaging they are easy to pack around and stay fresh for a long time! Recommend to anyone!
Angela H.
Paris, KY
I love how tasteful these pretzel crisps are they are addicting and great with any kind of dips or cheese tray! I do however wish hey would come down on price they are a little expensive!
Danielle D.
These don't have quite as strong of a taste for some of the other flavors but the cheese is more dominant than the pretzel flavor. This might be a good thing for some but a bad thing for others. Personally I love them
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
I love these. I love all the flavors. We buy them for just plain snacking as well as for dipping. When using them for dips, they are sturdy enough to not break. They have great flavors that go great with everything.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?