Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love these Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers. These are very tasty and quite healthy as well. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a tasty and healthy pretzel snack. I have bought these at Kroger and at Walmart
Danielle B.
Honolulu, HI
Love these so much! I usually dip them in hummas and it is great! You can purchase them anywhere but I usually see them at Walmart. I always grab a bag when I go shopping I love these. Great substitute to chips
Gemma W.
So delicious, especially when paired with hummus! Pretzels aren't the healthiest but on occasion are fine. The price is alright and the ingredients are decent but not the best. I would buy these again though.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
These are a staple in my house hold they are SO tasty! We like them because of the taste and because they are low in calories! The only thing I don't like how easily they tend to break in the bag, you are left with a bunch of crumbles at the end
Emily K.
Concord, NH
Better than cheese and sour cream ruffles (sorta). I love butter pretzels but when I want chips and pretzels this is a good middle step. Half chip, half pretzel, also good dipped in hummus. Very good, affordable and delicious. I'm a big fan! Just wish they made sour cream and onion!
Emmy S.
I love this stuff these are my go to snacks when I'm studying or in school I always make sure that I have some type of these kind of pretzels inside my backpack at all times during school is just a perfect snack to go to you whenever wherever
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Good and yummy. I keep tell to my friends how awesome this product. I can't compare it to any product haven't found any things better than this. No cons....healthy wise yes, if you find this to store. You have to try this product might you love it.
Kristal E.
I love these. They make for a quick healthy snack and I enjoy dipping them in hummus. I enjoys this flavor as well as the others. Some stores carry certain flavors this one has been hard to find but I'm always glad when I do find it:
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
I love these pretzels but honestly was not dons of this particular flavor. That of course is just my opinion due to my taste buds but for the price it is worth the purchase to decide for yourself.
Lena T.
These are just thin version of pretzels. They don't make much of a difference to me since regular snack pretzels aren't that much bigger in size. These are great to snack on with some dips or by themselves since they are flavored.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?