Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Rose S.
These are one of my favorite. They are crispy and three cheese wow what a taste. They are affordable and I buy mine at Walmart. The ingredients are natural Romano, Asiago and Parmesan cheese flavor and wheat flour. Once I start eating these it is hard to stop.
Arianna P.
THESE ARE SO SO SO SO DELICIOUS!!!! I was inlove them with them the first time I tried them. They have the perfect amount of crunch and cheesy flavor. I've bought these so many times just for a good tasting snack. You should invest and treat yourself.
Christina L.
I used to browse down the aisle of Target looking forward to a healthy yet great tasting snack and this was it. Paired with hummus this is superb. This is also a good snack on the go especially when i need a bag of something before going to the gym.
Shannon H.
I love pretzel thins a lot so I thought these would be great since their cheesy now. But, I didn't really like the taste of the cheese in these, I wanted more salt in them too. Either way I finished the bag, but I will not repurchase this flavor.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
i love eting these three cheese pretzel crackers. they have such a uiniaque taste and they are perfect eating them by thmselves with nothingon it. the tuscan family is just to die for and i just love it so much i recommend to everyone trying it yummy
Lindsey D.
Evansville, IN
These are so good!! I LOVE them with some original hummus! Always delicious, never disappointing! I could eat them all day without feeling guilty! I have nothing bad to say about this product. LOVE PRETZEL CRISPS! I will absolutely recommend!
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Pretzel Crisps® Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers 6.0 oz. Bag are very affordable for snacking. But you won't want to eat just one. I use them for dipping cheese sauces, tuna, and chicken salads. They come in a large bag sl to keep them fresh I would portion them into smaller bags.
Leah D.
These pretzel crisps are the most addicting pretzel snack you will ever find. Ever. They have a strong, amazing cheese flavor without being particularly messy, and they pair great with sliced cheeses to make for a speedy appetizer platter for guests! LOVE this brand and all their varieties!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
I have developed an obsession for these Pretzel Crisps. The thin crunch is perfect as a snack or to use for dipping into a delicious hot artichoke spread. The three cheese flavor is absolutely one of my favorites as it has a very authentic flavor with the right amount of salt. Delish!
Sabrina T.
I like eating these with cream cheese or hummus spread. But alone, they're amazingly salty and savory as well! These are 3$ at my local supermarket so they're not that bad for the price. I have to try these with other spreads and or cheeses because this flavor is so yummy!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?