Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Sabrina J.
Lufkin, TX
I absolutely love these pretzels! They are a perfect snack and delicious with hummus😛
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
These are so good. everyone in my family loves them. cant not have them in the house.
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
These pretzel crisps are great and are always a hit with friends. You can't go wrong!
Megan K.
My favorite are the buffalo favorite crackers but this favorite is my 2nd favorite!
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
Would love to sample more flavors my fave so far is the buffalo and the Parmesan !
Bree I.
I love flavored pretzels and these pair perfectly with almost any dip or toppings!
K. G.
Best flavor!! These are great in onion dip. We love cheesy crackers in this house!
Rachel B.
Del Valle, TX
I love every flavor! These are great alone or with hummus! We keep them in our home
Amanda N.
Macomb, MI
I can eat a whole bag of these there isn't enough in a bag just saying. In a pig
Kristina B.
Pickerington, OH
Delicious pretzels! Tasted great in dip or hummus. Love the flavor and texture!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?