Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Megan C.
New Palestine, IN
I love pretzel chips! So yummy especially with humus! We pick some up every grocery trip!
Caroline M.
They were okay. I didn’t really like this flavor too well. Half of the bag was air also.
emily l.
johnston, RI
I love the pretzel crisps so much but this one is my favorite flavor! definitely try them
Andrea R.
Philadelphia, PA
Pretzel crisps are a great snack. They taste great with cheese and are a nice light snack
Cassidy D.
Yum yum yum! The perfect pair with a good hummus! A great afternoon snack in my opinion.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Have a weird cheese film to them that gets on your hands. Really love the buffalo ones
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
I love pretzels in general, so flavored pretzels that are healthier for you. I'm there!
Evelyn S.
N Hollywood, CA
Pretzels crisps Tuscan three cheese pretzel crackers it's amazing to eat a good snacks
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
Best part of the pretzel with amazing flavor that bursts in your mouth. Healthy snaking
Denise R.
Love cheese and pretzels so I thought I'd give these a try wasn't disappointed at all.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?