Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Katie P.
PALMETTO, FL
Pretzel chips are my favorite to pair with hummus, a great snack for when youre on the go!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
I love these pretzel crisps. nice tasty snack that me and my whole family love to snack on

Morgan M.
Lexington, OK
These are so delicious. they're healthy and so easy to just grab and take to eat on the go!
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
Such good pretzels! I though that flat would cause them to be weird but they are delicious!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
These are great by themselves or with hummus or cheese. We love pretzel chips in my house!
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
These are perfect for dips! It's a perfect tailgating item! The cheese flavor is so yummy.
Maddie M.
I love these things! You can dip them or eat them plain. And they are not too and for you!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so good with hummus. I get them at Walmart or sprouts and they are a good value.
Caroline M.
They were okay. I didn’t really like this flavor too well. Half of the bag was air also.
Megan C.
New Palestine, IN
I love pretzel chips! So yummy especially with humus! We pick some up every grocery trip!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?