Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Jeanette K.
Hilton , NY
These have a great flavor. The bags don't last long in my house. The Tuscan three cheese is a favorite.
Ashley K.
These are such a yummy little snack if you like cheese you'll like these. It's a powdered cheese though
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
We've bought these a few times and have really liked the different flavors but this one is my favorite
Amanda B.
Fort Drum, NY
Theze are a nice healthy yummy snack to reach for when you are having bad cravings. Love the flavoring
Sloan H.
Fort Worth , TX
These pair perfect with hummus! Always have a sell going on at target. Kinda high in carbs but so tasty
Megan M.
These are my absolute favorite pretzel. I love these with anything and anytime I eat them all the time
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Always a great snack. Love these by themselves or with cheese! They work great with all cheeses too!
T M.
These are my favorite pretzel crisps. I love the three cheese variety and I love how crispy they are
Jamie M.
Columbia, MO
These are my favorite type of Pretzel Crisps. They contain the perfect combination of cheese flavor.
Alexa p.
Yucaipa , Ca
Thses are so good and i like the price and how good they are...... you have to buy these and omg good
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?