Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Christina M.
Sedalia , MO
Well o don't necessarily buy this flavor I buy the baffulo and everyone in the house loves it even my 2 year sold.
Adriana V.
Modesto, CA
My friend showed me these one time & I just kept buying them & buying them. Perfect snack for whenever & so tasty!
Elisha R.
Frisco, TX
I started eating these in place of my beloved cheesy snacks, and I am addicted; not salty, perfect blend of cheese!
Tanya M.
Monetta
I would really recommend this product my household loves them I saw them and wanted to try them and they are good
Megan  M.
Claremont
These pretzel crips are my favorite snack. All the different flavor a they have to choose from you cant go wrong.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
My sisters love this so much and it's a good choice for healthy snacks, they are about 4 dollars in stop and shop
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Man, I am 100% madly in love with these chips! I knew I liked pretzels, but not like this. Absolutely delicious.
Melissa Y.
Love these!!! Just the perfect size for a small snack and the cheese adds something to it! Definitely worth a try
Zuleyma D.
I love this snack I got it at target for $6 I enjoyed it but I feel like the price should be lower than that .
Brooke M.
Charleston , SC
These are my go to snack. I love these. Repeat consumer. I always take these to the beach for my family and I.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?