Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
These are good with tuna or even by themselves. The price for each package is perfect for the amount you get in the bag.
Canny C.
I love this flavor especially because it goes so well with my spicy pepper hummus. You can enjoy them by itself as well!
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
I love this product. It is great. It is amazing. Makes your body feel like feather.I love this product. It is great. It is amazing. Makes your body feel like feather.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Really weird I know, but I put cream cheese on me and give them to the kids I baby'sit and eat them too they are the bomb
Darian D.
One of my favorite snacks! I love to dip these in hummus! I love the different flavors they have. They are very tasty!
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I like pretzel chips but these ones are even better! They have such good flavor and they're different than other snacks
Beth R.
Richmond, KY
We love all the pretzel chips . Add shredded cheese and a banana pepper then out in the microwave for a great snack.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
I am addicted to these! If you love hummus these go so perfectly with it and really any other dip that's out there!
Angela H.
Jamaica , NY
I love these crackers with hummus and the flavor of this is so delicious that it goes great with red pepper hummus
Carol D.
Pretzel crisps are the best! They're a great light snack with a reasonable price point and are portable/not messy.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?