Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Sophia F.
Emporia, KS
I really like eating this is a snack especially late at night when I shouldn't be snacking. it has the right cracker to Pretzel ratio
Mandy T.
Columbia, TN
These are really good! Very cheesy. The only thing i do not like is it is a bit salty for me but the taste is great. I do recommend.
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍😄😋
Tiffany D.
University Place, WA
These are a great healthy snack and fill you up. They taste like chips, but better! You don't have to feel guilty about eating these.
Gina O.
Clementon, NJ
Pretzel Crisps are a regular item in my house. I partically love this flavor. I love cheese. I would have this snack over chocolate
Amelia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is my perfect snack. They're salty and the seasoning makes it taste a lot more filling. I love the tuscan three cheese flavor.
Lisa H.
DAYTON
Pretzels are a wonderful substitute for greasy carbohydrate filled potato chips and they also work better in dips they don't break
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these crisps. I love using them with hummus as the chip can stand up to serious dipping and just tastes great with all kinds.
Dawn S.
Suffolk, VA
We tried these pretzel crackers and we're pleasently surprised. Very crisp and flavorful! The whole family loved snacking on these!
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I love pretzels but not the carbs. These taste great and a good crispness and tuscan flavor. Very good with Italian wedding soup.
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?