Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
These are awesome!! I've gotten to the point where I rarely but regular pretzels now because I love the crisps so much! I buy at least 2 bags whenever they are on sale.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
My family likes to use these as a dipping tool rather than just plain crackers. We dip them in everything from pimento cheese to spinach dip. Love love love these!
Jen L.
W Hempstead, NY
THESE. ARE. AMAZING. I recently discovered them and bought one bag. Shortly after, I realized I needed to keep a bunch of bags in my house because they are so good!
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
These are sooooooo delicious! 9 times out of 10 if you look in my snack cabinet this is in there... I'm definitely a repeat customer for these! My son loves them as well and he is a SUPER picky eater!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Great product and their offered flavorful cheese taste without high fat content, as a satisfying and healthy alternative in snacking options !! A repeat buyer !!!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Pretzel Crisps Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crackers are delicious! This product is easy to find in stores and online and is great for a quick snack or an on the go side. They are inexpensive and worth every penny. Easy to store. I recommend this product!
Luana Akemi M.
Mountain view, CA
I like it is a good snack!
I would buy it again and my kids love it.
I recommend and is different of the others branda because this one is more tasty!
I love it!
Briar D.
I love these crackers. they are packed with protein and keep you full for a while. It is my favorite thing to snack on for sure! put a slice of cheddar on top.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love these pretzel crisps! I serve them a lot with appetizers when entertaining. They do good with about any dip. Highly recommend. Worth the price.
Leisa W.
Duluth, GA
Who doesn't love pretzels? Being able to serve these as a snack or with soups is such a treat. I love these crackers and highly recommend them to all!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?