GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPretzel Crisps
Pretzel Crisps Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese

Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese

by Pretzel Crisps

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?
Start your review of Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlyn C.
Danbury, CT
I purchase these often because the bags don’t last long in my house. I buy them to use with hummus but honestly, they’re so good alone too! Very cheesy and full of flavor. So satisfying. They taste great with hummus too.. if they last that long!
sharon M.
New Orleans, LA
These are the perfect solution to being able to dip your cracker. The taste is great. You get the best of snacking options with these pretzels.
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
These are the best pretzels! I only like the plain ones though. I am definitely a repeat customer with these, my family eats these a lot. They are delicious. I have no cons for them. And nothing else to add
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
my favorite flavor of these. i love them all but these are delicious. they make a great snack for on the go, as well as just an addition to a meal. the flavor is extremely delicious and pleasing to me. i love these!
Emily K.
Concord, NH
Better than cheese and sour cream ruffles (sorta). I love butter pretzels but when I want chips and pretzels this is a good middle step. Half chip, half pretzel, also good dipped in hummus. Very good, affordable and delicious. I'm a big fan! Just wish they made sour cream and onion!
Jordan K.
Crittenden, KY
I love pretzels in general, so flavored pretzels that are healthier for you. I'm there!
Nichel S.
Rimersburg, PA
Such good pretzels! I though that flat would cause them to be weird but they are delicious!
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
I much prefer these to chips of any kind, they aren't greasy and they have just enough flavor.
Evelin M.
Yonkers, NY
It's ok It's to much of cheese 🧀 If me I don't think I will buy this again Not my favorite
Melissa Y.
Love these!!! Just the perfect size for a small snack and the cheese adds something to it! Definitely worth a try