Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Tuscan Three Cheese uploaded by Angela H.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tuscan Three Cheese Pretzel Crisps® are a savory twist on an old favorite. We take the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--and bake them thin and crispy. Then we sprinkle each batch with all natural Romano, Asiago, and Parmesan cheese flavors. The result? A light, crispy, versatile snack that's quite possibly the most sumptuous pretzel you've ever tasted.

• Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories? 1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
If you love cheese and pretzels 🥨🧀 , this will be a favorite for you! These pretzel crisps are so yummy! They are cheesy and crunchy and all around a delicious snack! They are cheap and have so many assorted flavors! I love their packaging they come in a resealable chip bag! They are great for your kids too! I am a big fan of them! If you haven’t tried them, go now! You are definitely missing out! These are amazing!
Larissa S.
Chicago
I like the original pretzel crisps to eat with dips and hummus, but these have too much seasoning and have an odd flavor. My advice would be to stick with the plain flavor. Nice for snacking and to use with dips.
Hannah M.
Muncie, IN
my favorite flavor of these. i love them all but these are delicious. they make a great snack for on the go, as well as just an addition to a meal. the flavor is extremely delicious and pleasing to me. i love these!
Taylor T.
Morrow, OH
These are the best pretzels! I only like the plain ones though. I am definitely a repeat customer with these, my family eats these a lot. They are delicious. I have no cons for them. And nothing else to add
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
You will always find them in my desk, work and home. I am obsessed with them. Went to Aruba and I bought the mini individual bags. They are so good with cheese. I recommend this to Everyone. So worth it the money
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Good flavors, very crisp. There are a lot of different flavors which it cool. I just love the cheesy ones. Very yummy. The price is okay, just wish they had bigger bags!!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Oh my gosh these are just so darn good! I usually pair it with a vegan cheese dip, some fruits, or just eat them plain...however, my fiance and I like to snack on these while we're teavleing because let's be honest plane food isn't great and the prices are ridiculous! Plus they're easily stored and it's easy to keep them fresh!

I also suggest for those non vegans put there to eat these with cut up cheese and fruits and even small pieces of fish or chicken or turkey as a really great mid day snack!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I love these they are so good a pretzel with 3!!!cheese flavor. Good good good! I ate the entire bag by myself. These are usually on some type of special pricing at Walmart, but they are so worth it at full price. They are healthy to me because they are baked. I don't care if they were not because they are so good!I plan to get this flavor again and at least one other flavor again!
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
These pretzel chips are the best. I was afraid they were going to be hard because they are like a flattened pretzel, but I was wrong by far. These pretzel chips are similar to a potato chip, but not the light and crispiness. You can use them as a cracker for cheese or spreads and they will hold up very well. You can also use them with dips and they will be fine for that too. The flavor is great and definitely the product it fresh. Very enjoyable!
Jordan B.
Yum yum! I can't ever seem to find this flavor at my local Harris Teeter though which is so disappointing. I got them once when I was on the way to visit a friend at the beach and have yet to find them since. I thought they were only seasonal, but I don't know for sure. Great flavor without hummus or cheese but also great with the toppings. All around delicious!
Makeup B.
Never tried this flavor. Is it good! How are the calories?