BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Stephanie F.
I love pairing these with garlic hummus! Makes for a healthy and great snack when I am on the go and need a little extra push!
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I bought these from ShopRite. I think they are reasonably priced and very tasty. I feel like they are a healthier option than chips, I dip them in hummus. They are also easy to bring to class or the beach
cassie z.
Toms River, NJ
I love these chips. They are so good yet so healthy. I wouldn't recommend anything else as a good dietary snack. Just saying. I want a bag
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN
I love dipping these is dill yogurt dip, seriously the best snack! I could eat it all day. They aren't too expensive
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
Love these!! They are my favorite! I like to dip them in whipped cream cheese! So yummy!
Erika B.
Son pretzels muy ricos. Son una buena opción de snack antes del lonch o después de la comida. Después de comer muchas si son un poco empalagosas, pero son muy ricas si comes pocas a la ves.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Pretzel crisps are a personal favorite of mine. They aren't overwhelming and are perfect for dippers. It is affordable and a great snack on the go. You can get them anywhere including the grocery and even gas stations. This is my go to on the run.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Love these so much! Love pretzels but this helps me enjoy them and not feel bloated or guilty!
Julz L.
These are very tasty and deliciouse, great for an afternoon or late night snack. I do enjoy the other flavors they have.
Tammy S.
I love these!! I used cheese spread all type of cheese spread!! I got them at Kroger's , they usually be on sale so I pick up a few!!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Lees Summit, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?