BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Amo los pretzels son deliciosos con un sabor increíble.. con un poco de sal como me gusta son bien ricos me encanta siempre tenerlos en casa.. definitivamente lo amo :) lo recomiendo al 100% no se arrepentirán.
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Love these so much! Love pretzels but this helps me enjoy them and not feel bloated or guilty!
Stacey S.
Miami
I’m such a sucker for pretzel crips. I’m so addicted they have a really great taste and always fresh when you open a bag. It’s a perfect snack if you have friends coming over
Lindsay K.
Tonawanda
Tastes great by themselves as a snack or using with a dip such as hummus. The perfect amount of crunch.
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
Great for snacking! Dip in hummus or stack with deli meat and cheese for an awesome adult lunchable! Delicious!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
These are the best pretzels on the market fo tasty and the selection is great. You get a pretty good ampit for the price that you pay for.
Hayli W.
Clarksburg , OH
These are a good snack by themselves or dipped in hummus. Have a nice crunch to them.
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
Love these!! They are my favorite! I like to dip them in whipped cream cheese! So yummy!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?