BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Lindzie B.
I honestly don't like these. The taste and texture of them aren't good. They advertise to be healthy but they're not. I would rather just eat a normal pretzel or Wheat Thins for dipping or something. I wouldn't buy these again.
carmen p.
medley, florida
A super-nutritious bar, very good for a snack, I have tried very little but I like , ggg
Chenelle B.
Only bought once. Wasn't the biggest fan. Very dry. But might try a different flavour next time
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
These weren't very good at all. I love pretzel chips, but not these ones. Typically anything that is named "supreme" isn't something that I enjoy though.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Wasn't really a fan of this because I don't like them. The concept was great but it wasn't for my liking. Wouldn't repurchase
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I like to think I am eating really bad chips when I indulge in these. Sometimes hard to find
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
If you are looking for something salty to snack on, here it is. Bought this at Shop rite. Satisfying and quick easy to grab and go package. Can be a little dry sometimes so make sure you have a drink with you.
Shanne C.
Lakeland, FL
I live having these in the house. It's great snack but not something I eat everyday. It's a little too salty for me.
María P.
me encantan estos pretzels tienen un sabor realmente bueno, muy recomenbles, me gustan mucho, es una muy buena opcion
Maria G.
Honestly I have never tried but I would tried... I see good reviews about this and yes that's all
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Lees Summit, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?