BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Lindzie B.
I honestly don't like these. The taste and texture of them aren't good. They advertise to be healthy but they're not. I would rather just eat a normal pretzel or Wheat Thins for dipping or something. I wouldn't buy these again.
carmen p.
medley, florida
A super-nutritious bar, very good for a snack, I have tried very little but I like , ggg
Chenelle B.
Only bought once. Wasn't the biggest fan. Very dry. But might try a different flavour next time
Lana W.
Salem, OR
These weren't very good at all. I love pretzel chips, but not these ones. Typically anything that is named "supreme" isn't something that I enjoy though.
Ariana M.
Flushing, NY
Wasn't really a fan of this because I don't like them. The concept was great but it wasn't for my liking. Wouldn't repurchase
Maria G.
Honestly I have never tried but I would tried... I see good reviews about this and yes that's all
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
I wouldn't give this a 5 star because to me they are a little bit salty and I would recommend the original pretzels they are really good and I would buy this but I would not eat it as often!
Kaitlyn M.
Crisp and well seasoned. However, the price is a rip off so I never buy this product.
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
If you are looking for something salty to snack on, here it is. Bought this at Shop rite. Satisfying and quick easy to grab and go package. Can be a little dry sometimes so make sure you have a drink with you.
María P.
me encantan estos pretzels tienen un sabor realmente bueno, muy recomenbles, me gustan mucho, es una muy buena opcion
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?