BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
YUM YUM YUM! These crackers/pretzels are amazing with dips, peanut butter, or right out of the bag. The seasonings are paired perfectly and very addicting. Definitely recommend to all of my friends and foodies.
Soua L.
I love these crackers very thin and sliced. They're just little thinner and also crunchy. Healthy probably some what in a way. It's not expensive very affordable to buy and I do recommend it
Louise K.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I give out samples at a grocery store, and I often sample Pretzel Crisps when they are BOGO. All the flavors are good and this one is really full flavored. Good by themselves or with hummus.
Lessie S.
Columbus, OH
I like these expecially with some Laughing Cow Swiss cheese and they're really pretty if you organize them around a meat and veggie or cheese tray and people seem to love them
Stephanie F.
We love to get these for holidays and parties. We dip them and cheese and honey mustard. My local Kroger usually has them on sale by one get one free. Even better deal.
Wendy G.
i love this so much , cant get enough , dont think there would be a thing i could ever change , keep up the great products , please send me some im a broke college student and this always kept my hunger down , il recommend it to everyone i know at college we always need stuff to munch on
Leanna B.
Pretzel Crisps are wonderful in many different ways. they can spice up an appetizer, or add flavor to a dip or casserole instantly. I would definitely recommend anyone try these to make your taste buds explode!
Esmeralda R.
South Bend, IN
I love the cracker pretzels and i eat them with different dipps i think they are healthy and tell my mom to get them for me because i love eat pretxels of any kind
Brittany C.
These are one of my favorite. They are crispy and three cheese wow what a taste. They are affordable and I buy mine at Walmart. The ingredients are natural Romano, Asiago and Parmesan cheese flavor and wheat flour. Once I start eating these it is hard to stop.
Hannah E.
Here's the deal. Pretzel Crisps are a total game changer. In a good way. Not a bad way. I'm talking full on pretzel goodness snacking. I love these things. I put everything I can on them. Peanut Butter, Cream Cheese, Regular Cheese, Fruit slices, Meat items, you name it.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?