BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Donna K.
CORONA, CA
These are good. Not your typical pretzel. They are flatter and more like a chip than a thicker pretzel. The flavor I tried was good and I believe they have several other flavors too. We got ours at Walmart for around $3 and the bag was huge!
David H.
San Francisco, CA
These Pretzel Crisps supreme pretzel crackers are so good. I love pretzels and these as crackers are perfect. I love that they have so many different flavors. The supreme is good because it just has everything on them. Good quality and price.
cheryl s.
Brooksville , FL
Love the crisp texture of these pretzel chips. All the varieties have just the right amount of flavor to make them perfect for eating with dips. I love to eat these with hummus!
Lainie G.
Duncanville, TX
These are by far my favorite flavor of pretzel crisps. They are SOOO delicious! I also prefer these over crackers. If you haven't tried them yet, you're missing out!
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
These are yummy! I started buying these when I was trying to find an alternative to fried potato chips and stumbled upon these. Healthier than a lot of junk foods, just watch portions. Very tasty and have a nice crunch!
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
These things are awesome. They are so addicting they have a great crunch great flavor. I haven't found a flavor I don't like. Great for parties and to have with dips.
If you love pretzels and crackers then you would go crazy about these. When I have them in the house they're gone immediately. They're thin and great to dip with or just to eat by themselves. You'll be addicted.
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
These are great and addictive but very high in salt and as a person who has HP that is a no no. If possible lower the salt in them so they can be friendly to all
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
If you are looking for something salty to snack on, here it is. Bought this at Shop rite. Satisfying and quick easy to grab and go package. Can be a little dry sometimes so make sure you have a drink with you.
Angelita P.
Universal City, TX
I love this process it's a very good idea to sell them in this manner they taste so good and they're very good healthy for me and my family I recommend it to my friends and family
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Lees Summit, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?