BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
I wouldn't give this a 5 star because to me they are a little bit salty and I would recommend the original pretzels they are really good and I would buy this but I would not eat it as often!
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love these!!! We buy at least 3 bags at a time and they go great with any kind of dip you can think of! I am a repeat customer! They are the perfect size to dip or just eat alone. I would deffinatly recommend these!
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I love these pretzels! They're thin--which make it great to dip into hummus with. And they don't have as many calories (if you're trying to keep a low calorie diet). Are they healthy? Maybe not, but they're a lot better than chips or those thicker pretzels that carry a lot more calories and carbs
Kate S.
Sterling Hts, MI
I personally like the black peppered brand! They're great with hummus and plain. Reasonably priced and can get at your local grocery store. They're thin and baked so you can enjoy pretzels without heavy calories!
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
These pretzel crisps are to die for. They're great for everyday eating And are yummy snacks. You can buy this practically everywhere and it's awesome quality. I recommend this to everyone looking for a tasty new snack!
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Sometimes I get an odd craving for pretzels and this is the perfect snack to kick the craving!! I love how crunchy and fresh each pretzel is. It is packed full of flavor and is dry like a pretzel should be.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
My favorite pretzels! I love the crunch they have. And they have a lot of really good flavor choices. This is one of my favorite flavors. They have a strong taste and you really get a good flavor with them.
Nour K.
Panama City , FL
I'm a big pretzel fan so I absolutely loved these. Super inexpensive and delicious. And while pretzels may seem like a heavy snack at times these are so thin that it makes for such a great light snack
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Perfect to dip into a tub of hummus. Also great with honey mustard. Your mouth will be beggingg for water after just a few bites. My neighbor buys these things like she needs to stock up for a shortage!
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Tried it for a chance of pace and ending up making it one of my go to's for snacking. It is reasonably prices and tastes great. Nice to try something different and make it one of your regulars. Only wish it came in lightly or no salt.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?