BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Alex G.
Beverly, MA
These are the perfect snack! I love eating them with hummus, and sometimes even put them out at a party. Everyone always loves them, and I think they're best pretzel chip I've had. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I'll be buying them again soon!
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
These are the best! I always buy the big bag at Costco. They are extremely addictive. They are the perfect amount of sweet and salty. I like the dark chocolate on them. These are my favorite for a snack throughout the day. I highly recommend you try these
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Pretzel chips have become my favorite for dips. Love the different flavors. Not so fond of the sweet flavors but like the other flavors that are offered. They are a little pricey but I don't mind because I love the taste. Would recommend to others.
Julia R.
I don't know how these are so addictive...they're just flat pretzels! Except they're not. They're so delicious and crunchy and I could eat the whole bag in a sitting easily. Delicious alone or dipped in hummus, peanut butter, or anything else tasty.
Amanda H.
Strongsville, OH
I really enjoy this variety of pretzel chips! I think the seasoning and seeds on them give them a great, rich flavor that makes them delicious when eaten plain and compliments many dips. They are also very crunchy which I thoroughly enjoy. These are baked, and thin so they are a healthier alternative to other fried snack and potato chips.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
These are good. Thin, pretzel snacks. They are good for a change, especially if you are tired of chips. I like them with cheese for a change from regular crackers. Very tasty, especially if you like pretzels.
Graciella L.
Oh my god, why are these so good?! Pretzel Crisps Supreme are a household must have! Delicious with absolutely everything! Hummus, cheeses, fruit, jams, I mean...its endless! Perfect for on the go and stay super fresh in packaging! #addicted
Sarah Y.
I've tried this in different flavors and I love them. They are my go to munchies snack, sitting on the couch. However they are addicting so you got to use portion control (which I don't have sometimes.) Salty, Crispy and not greasy like chips.
Lindzie B.
I honestly don't like these. The taste and texture of them aren't good. They advertise to be healthy but they're not. I would rather just eat a normal pretzel or Wheat Thins for dipping or something. I wouldn't buy these again.
Dyess K.
San Antonio, TX
I wouldn't give this a 5 star because to me they are a little bit salty and I would recommend the original pretzels they are really good and I would buy this but I would not eat it as often!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?