BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I love these, because they have a lot of flavor and are great for dipping in all types of sauces and dips. I love having them with hummus or salsa because it adds just a little bit extra flavor. They are thin too which I love because you can spread things on them.
Yen C.
Springfield, VA
I could go through a whole bag of this. I especially love having it as a snack after classes or whilst watching a movie. These definitely shouldn't be eaten in massive amounts because there is still chocolate, so I don't think it's a healthy alternative, but it's such a great dessert kind of snack.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I LOVE all the flavors of these pretzel crisps but the chocolate covered ones are the best by far. they are now the only chocolate covered pretzels I will eat but they are so hard to find! you have to either order them online or get them are a big store like Costco or sams and I don't have a membership so I beg brother to get them for me in the huge bag size!!
Tiffany A.
Hi love these pretzel crackers! I buy them to snack on or use with dips at parties. My kids even enjoy eating them which was shocking to me at first since they are the Supreme flavor. They are packed with flavor and pair well with almost anything .
Maryjane G.
Pretzel Chris supreme pretzels are my all-time favorite next to the everything pretzel these are delicious alone or with a little piece of cheese on them they are great tasting in a healthy if you don't eat a whole bag I'd recommend these two friends
Jacqueline V.
Pompano Beach, FL
love how chocolatey and delicious these are. How they crunch in your mouth and you can taste a hint of sea salt is epic. Cures my cravings at night with a simple pretzel. Its so cheap of course you can afford it. love the flavors. simply amazing.
Erin F.
Brick, NJ
I have tried so many different flavors of these pretzels...I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite as I love them all. Perfect for a snack by themselves or pair them with your favorite cheese, dip, and my favorite pairing, chicken salad.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love these for a healthy alternative to chips. I eat these when I'm in the mood for something salty. I'm not normally a big fan of pretzels but I love these. I get them at Walmart all the time when I'm wanting to be healthy. I love them and would definitely recommend them.
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
These are delicious! I eat them with hummus or cream cheese. They have them at any grocery store. I have not found a flavor I didn't like. These are better for you than chips and the price cannot be beat. The everything ones are so delicious!
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
I like these a lot. It's a nice combination of taste. It's pretzel mixed with Apple crips. These are pretty good. I buy them at Walmart. I haven't had a brand that makes anything similar to this. I would recommend others to try.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?