BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Katie W.
Valparaiso, IN
Like a little everything bagel in the form of a crispy pretzel cracker! Great for taking to work or to school. My only reason for taking one star off of these is that you can't really dip them because they're not pretzels, and you can't really put cheese on them because they're not crackers. Well of course you can, but it just is odd. But plain they still taste great.
Denise H.
el paso, TX
Love love love these pretzels crisp. They are light but full of flavor. I've switched over almost completely because the bag is full of pretzels and the price isn't too bad. I've tried other flavors and have yet to e disappointed the flatness makes it great to add on with cheese and meats as wells.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
These chocolate covered pretzel crisps are an amazing and tasty snack when you're craving something sweet. I don't feel too bad about eating it because it's dark chocolate. These aren't too messy and I love that the pretzels are thin. I buy mine in large bags at Costco and I find that the value is very good for the amount you get. Definitely try it out!
Rachel J.
This is my favorite snack of all time!! I am usually not a big fan of pretzels, but this has a slight amount of pretzel with the right amount of dark chocolate to balance the taste out. It is slightly salty with a bit of sweetness. This is a snack that I buy all the time and I cannot go without it!!
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
I could eat these all day. So yummy and crunchy! I especially love the sesame and everything kind! Use these to eat hummus with and it's a perfect, not too bad for you, snack. I bring these on all of my trips with me too to eat in the car so that I don't impulsively buy bad for you chips!
Alyson H.
Overton, TX
I tell everyone about these pretzels!! When I first discovered them I went threw 3 bags week. Haha. They are THAT good! The flavors are bold, and I usually eat them just by themselves because the flavors are enough. They are awesome! Walmart carries all of the different types at there store! So affordable too.
Christina J.
I'll be honest. At first I had been weary about this product thinking it'd just taste awful... Shacking up, I decided to give it a try anyway and it has become something I like to snack on often as they taste great! I think they're better than regular pretzels and I believe it's all due to how thin they are.
Sheryl B.
Pretzel chips are delicious and so great paired with dips, taco dip, and other delicious sides. pretzel chips can be awesome anywhere. they are healthier than most other snacks and I would definitely buy again. I definitely recommend pretzel chips to others.
Katie L.
['Dallas', 'TX'], TX
I love these, because they have a lot of flavor and are great for dipping in all types of sauces and dips. I love having them with hummus or salsa because it adds just a little bit extra flavor. They are thin too which I love because you can spread things on them.
Shannon S.
Gillette, WY
These are the best invention. Like eating chips without the calories. The flavors are amazing. Salty, garlic and other flavors are so amazing. They are very filling as well. Don't need to eat as many as you would with chips. I just wish they weren't so pricey.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?