BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

Natasha K.
Buffalo, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Especially with some spicy hummus. Perfect afternoon snack! Not the healthiest option but healthier then your typical pretzel/chip.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
I really like this healthy snack. They are good dipped in pb or by it self. I would recommend this to others and will buy it again when I find it on sale.
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
This product is very tasty. However it is something you can only have a couple of at a time. The taste is yummy but it is a little too much for my taste.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
Take my money! I LOVE these!!! They are so crisp and yummy. I love them with almond butter, chocolate, or cheese. So much better than your typical pretzel.
Susan A.
Kokomo, IN
Pretzel crisps are another one of those products that if you like crunchy then they are perfect. These are good enough to just eat straight out of the bag.
Lana Y.
Renton, WA
These weren't very good at all. I love pretzel chips, but not these ones. Typically anything that is named "supreme" isn't something that I enjoy though.
katherine z.
I love these pretzels! i snack on these at school or in my car. its quick and simple and you can basically bring them anywhere! they're not messy either
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
These are amazing with ham and cheese . My brother got me started eating them then I got my step kids eating it too. It's like a sandwich but healthier.
Mariah C.
Lyons, OH
These pretzels are the best. They are a great snack and not too unhealthy for you. They are on the higher end for snack foods, but were pretty good.
Rachelle D.
East Boston, MA
Love the pretzel crackers! They are delicious and good with hummus or dip as well. Usually I can find a big bag for pretty cheap at bjs or sams club
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?