BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers. Sesame & poppy seeds with garlic, onion and caraway.

• I love the everything flavor of these! How does t... Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball? 1 Answers
  • Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but w...2 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Levittown, PA
Amazing snacks for on the go or just sitting around. Great for parties and get together. Great taste and texture. Love them. Any grocery store has them and for a good price. I would recommend them to anyone who like pretzels.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Amo los pretzels son deliciosos con un sabor increíble.. con un poco de sal como me gusta son bien ricos me encanta siempre tenerlos en casa.. definitivamente lo amo :) lo recomiendo al 100% no se arrepentirán.
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I love the pretzel crisp flavors buffalo an the ranch are two of my favorites. These make great treats to put out at parties get togethers with family an friends. They are full of flavor and a burst in your mouth every time you take a bite. These are a must try.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Rebecca H.
Franklin, WI
These are great. I love eating them with hummus or other dips! I love the crunch and taste of pretzel without having to naw on a pretzel rod and feel like I'm breaking my teeth.
Ellen S.
Pinson, AL
These are my go to chips of choose when eating hummus or just in an attempt to be healthier. They’re delicious and go great either by themselves or with other things!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I love this so much because not only are they cheaper than your typical bag of greasy potato chips, but they are also way better for your body! I'm not a health junkie or anything but I eat this without feeling any guilt. They are a perfect snack for any time of day and the Supreme flavor is great; basically the equivalent of the flavoring on an everything bagel. They come in a great size bag and last me a while!
Martha D.
These pretzel crisps are a staple in my kitchen! My husband and I eat a few while dinner is being cooked or if we need a snack with hummus or alone or other fun and tasty dips! These are the best thing to snack on without the guilt settling in and we have tried mostly all the flavors but Supreme has all of the salty and tasty ones in it so why change!
Adriana D.
Garibaldi , OR
Pretzel Crisps are crunchy crackers that are pretzels. They are salty and crunchy and flat! Makes for a yummy snack and are totally affordable! My husband and son definitely approve of these. Pair them with some cheese and you've got a great twist on that boring potato chip bowl that is at every party! These will please!
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
These have a tantalizing flavor and a crispy texture. We dip them in p'nut butter or Hummus for a delicious and satisfying midday snack. Since they're thinner than traditional pretzels, they carry less calories per serving. They're crispy texture also make them a great replacement for the cravings of crunchy potato chips.
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Definitely thinking about adding these to Super Bowl snacks but what dips would go good with them or should they just be eaten by themselves?
Kristina G.
Blue Springs, MO
Do you think these crackers would go well with a cheese ball?
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the everything flavor of these! How does this one compare?