BY PRETZEL CRISPS #1 in Pretzels

Perfectly Salted Original Pretzel Crisps® Give You That Satisfying, Hearty Crunch In A Versatile Shape That’s Dippable, Spreadable, And Deliciously Snackable. With Great Gourmet Taste From Wholesome Ingredients, It’s The Perfect Snack Anytime!

Try Original With Salsa, Hummus, Chili, Cheese, Peanut Butter And All Your Favorite Dips, Or For An Off-beat Sweet Treat, Dip ’em In Chocolate, Ice Cream Or Yogurt. The “just Right” Baked Flavor Is Also A Healthy Crunch All By Itself.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat. Made In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy.

Buy on Walmart*
Jessie S.
Greenville
  Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original are an amazing snack!  They are pretzels, just flat, which makes for a more unique snacking experience if you ask me.  They are salty and delicious, and the flatness makes them great for dipping.  Onion dip, pimento cheese, hummus, guac...really any kind of dip goes great with these.  They can be found in most supermarkets and are a decent price.  If you go to Costco, you can get them in a super large bag, which is a great deal and lasts longer.  Highly recommend!
Monica K.
Perfect snack! I hate regular pretzels but pretzel crisps are so delicious! They have a light texture but are great lone or paired with dips and cheeses. I personally enjoy mine with smoked Gouda chunks and sliced apples. They aren’t salted which is wonderful because I often get dry lips after eating regular pretzels with all the salt crusted onto the outside. Crisps are just a good snack which might be bad because I can finish a whole bag on my own!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia, PA
These pretzel crisps go well with hummus, peanut butter, cheese, Nutella, and pretty much everything. My favorite are the 100 calorie packs. They have just the right amount of salt and feel slightly elevated above regular pretzels for some reason. They are healthy and delicious and I will definitely buy them again. They can be found in almost any grocery store.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Addicting. Such a great snack and I can’t stop eating these. They are amazing by themselves and perfect for hummus or peanut butter. I like that they are crunchy like a chip but not as fattening. If you like pretzels you will appreciate these. Got try them if you haven’t!!
Alicia D.
Atlanta
I have a deep, strange obsession with pretzels, but they are always too salty and cause me to feel dehydrated. These pretzel crisps are the perfect solution to that. They aren’t too salty, and they’re very convenient to take as a side for your lunch to work or school. I love that they look like chips. It’s a very cute design.
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
My favorite way to enjoy crunchy pretzels is in this crispy chip format.  I love these with hummus and they are perfect for dipping. I buy these at Kroger.  Very yummy!  If you not tried these before you should.  They do come in other flavors.  Sometimes found in the deli near the hummus and dips.
Yanibell P.
Such an amazing snack option. They are pretzels but much thinner, less fat so that you have a healthier version of the pretzels that you are used to eating. They are crunchy and tasty. I pair them with hummus. The only bad part is that you can over eat because they are just that delicious
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
These are so yummy with cream cheese or just by themselves! I love pretzel crisps, they’re like a chip but pretzel! Which is way better than eating chips! Not expensive, they’re just right. I’ll be repurchasing in the future... oh and by the way, they have smaller size bags for personal use!
Sam S.
San antonio, TX
I generally like normal pretzels better but these are a great option for a lower carb snack. I love eating these with a dip like roasted red pepper hummus. There’s a good salt/pretzel ratio which I feel is hard to find at times. And they’re pretty affordable too which is always a plus.
Lizz S.
Favorite salty snack ever. So I'm a pretzel lover, and a pita chip lover. This brings a perfect snack to go with salami and cheese which is the perfect snack for me. Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original yummy.
Katie S.
What do you like to dip these in? I prefer hummus.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
What is good to eat with these?
Carrie B.
Which do you like better cracker or pretzels?
Kati A.
Jacksonville, FL
How thin and filling are these ?
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
What is the best dip to pair these with? I'm thinking Super Bowl snacks!