Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original

Perfectly Salted Original Pretzel Crisps® Give You That Satisfying, Hearty Crunch In A Versatile Shape That’s Dippable, Spreadable, And Deliciously Snackable. With Great Gourmet Taste From Wholesome Ingredients, It’s The Perfect Snack Anytime!

Try Original With Salsa, Hummus, Chili, Cheese, Peanut Butter And All Your Favorite Dips, Or For An Off-beat Sweet Treat, Dip ’em In Chocolate, Ice Cream Or Yogurt. The “just Right” Baked Flavor Is Also A Healthy Crunch All By Itself.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat. Made In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy.

Do you like these?
Has any tried using these to make chocolate covered pretzels? If so are they good?
Are these pretzels better for you?Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original
Start your review of Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Original!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agoNew Liskeard, ON
Purchased at: Costco
I LOVE these! I’m on weight watchers and these are a great low point snack. It satisfies my cravings for crunch without having to give up anything on taste. I like them alone, love them with dip.
2 years ago
Perfect to use with your favorite dip. It is fairly priced and is great to bring for work parties. It goes well with spinach dip or with cheese. I prefer the original over the other flavored crisps. Definitely would buy again.
6 months agoGreen Bay, WI
These are nice. They’re a little hard but work great for dips. They go great with hummus and spreads. They’re especially great for cheese plates. They last a while and don’t go stale too fast.
a year agoHigh Point, NC
These are delicious! I love them by themselves or with a Laughing Cow cheese slice. It’s hard to stop at just a few! I also enjoy the variety of flavors of crisps as well. Perfect for snacking!
8 months agoLondon , ON
I love these crackers! I love pretzels and these are delicious, I love how thin and crunchy they are. They pair really well with hummus! So good for a snack. Would like to try other flavours!
9 months agoDenver
Love these dipped into hummus or just no their own.  Way better than regular pretzels.  There's just something about the flatness.  Only problem is that I eat too many of them.
10 months agomontreal
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these pretzel crackers, they taste delicious even for a 'plain' flavour and pair well with hummus and veggies and may other dips. This is a party snack favourite and anyone will like it!
a year ago
Purchased at: Costco
I love these because Weight Watcher recommended them for me as well! They are nice and crispy and not too much salt! You will love these. I buy big bags and put them in my kids lunch as well.
a year agoRio Rico , AZ
For pretzel lovers like me that try to avoid all that dough, these crisps are peeeeeerfect! I love their crunch and salty hint! They’re perfect on their own or with a healthy dip on the side!
a year agoMobile
This is the perfect snack! I always have these on hand and eat them frequently. They are delicious alone or with dips like hummus or Nutella. I will buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Lisa C. 4 months ago
Pretzels in general are low in fat so not necessarily. In the end, it boils down to the serving size. I typically gravitate to pretzel sticks because the portion size is often generous and the calories are minimal.