BY PRETZEL CRISPS #1 in Pretzels

Perfectly Salted Original Pretzel Crisps® Give You That Satisfying, Hearty Crunch In A Versatile Shape That’s Dippable, Spreadable, And Deliciously Snackable. With Great Gourmet Taste From Wholesome Ingredients, It’s The Perfect Snack Anytime!

Try Original With Salsa, Hummus, Chili, Cheese, Peanut Butter And All Your Favorite Dips, Or For An Off-beat Sweet Treat, Dip ’em In Chocolate, Ice Cream Or Yogurt. The “just Right” Baked Flavor Is Also A Healthy Crunch All By Itself.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat. Made In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy.

Buy on Walmart
lexy w.
longwood
My fiancé likes these because the original flavor has less sodium, lightly salted. These are affordable for more of a bougie pretzel. We get these at Walmart in the deli section. I would like to see this brand expand to more flavors like a cilantro lime or a rosemary and olive oil . Lemon black pepper maybe. Three is so much room to grow .
Brooke G.
Greensburg, KY
My favorite way to enjoy crunchy pretzels is in this crispy chip format.  I love these with hummus and they are perfect for dipping. I buy these at Kroger.  Very yummy!  If you not tried these before you should.  They do come in other flavors.  Sometimes found in the deli near the hummus and dips.
These are amazing! I never buy regular pretzels anymore. These are too good! Great snack that goes with anything. Having a sandwich? These are great as a side! Want to eat some hummus?? Use these! They even taste good if you crunch some up and put it on top of your salad.
apryl R.
I really enjoy These pretzel crips. The fact that they’re flat makes them easy to dip in hummus or cheese. Very yummy and my kids like them as snack also. I usually buy the big bags at Sam’s and they last a couple of weeks if you seal the bag well
Annie M.
Milledgeville
These are the perfect hip pairing with hummus!! I love this combination because the flatness of them makes it easy to scoop up hummus and make it in your mouth before dropping it. It’s also not an overwhelming amount of pretzel with your dip.
Krista D.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
The original pretzel chips are my favorite! You can pair them with a fruit and they are so much healthier than regular chips! They are absolutely delicious! I’ve brought these multiple times and would highly recommend it!
Lynchelle D.
Pretzels are delicious. Nice and crunchy. They are great for dipping or just eating alone. The only thing I did not like is that they are way too salty. A bit less salt would’ve earned these pretzels five stars.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
These are my absolute favorite snack. I love that I can use them with my dips and they taste great. Even my nephew has gotten obsessed with them and I have to fight him for it often LOL ~jessnherguys~
JacLynn🌹♡ W.
Pretzel crisps are so yummy! They are not too hard and the perfect crunchiness! I love eating these as snacks and they are not as unhealthy as other! It’s a great alternative to unhealthy foods!
Sammy C.
Hamilton, OH
These are just the best. They taste like a pretzel but are light enough to feel like a cracker or chip. They’re easy to pack for on the go snacking, and go well with dips. They’re delicious!!
Katie S.
What do you like to dip these in? I prefer hummus.
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
What is good to eat with these?
Carrie B.
Which do you like better cracker or pretzels?
Kati A.
Jacksonville, FL
How thin and filling are these ?
Kyla B.
Lees summit , MO
What is the best dip to pair these with? I'm thinking Super Bowl snacks!