Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Minis Cheddar uploaded by Sophia A.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

To Pretzel Crisps® lovers of all sizes: This is a package of bite-size Minis from Pretzel Crisps®. We made them especially tiny for kids of all ages, from 5 to 95. Because sometimes you just want a teeny bite of something wonderful. So go ahead and try our special recipe--we guarantee they're as wholesome and delicious as our regular Pretzel Crisps®. Just tinier!

Elisabeth K.
Bass Lake
All buyers beware! These are addicting! This is a healthy option for you to choose if you are looking for a cracker, but I promise you won’t want just one. They are a little pricey, but they sure are delicious! I also thoroughly enjoy the everything flavor as well.
Kortney M.
Long Beach, MS
Yummy yummy. These pretzel crackers are so good. The make the perfect companion to a good sandwich. Easy to pack away and the kids love them! We bought them from the local grocery for a pretty reasonable price. We would definitely recommend these to others.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
The cheddar flavor is so tasty! Great quick snack without blowing your diet and super affordable and convenient. Both myself and my kids love this product. Healthy snack option
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Katelin W.
Conway
yummy! These are great by themselves or dipped in hummus or another dip (french onion or sour cream and onion are my favorites). Love that these are healthier than potato chips and that my kids like them just as well! Healthy snacks for the win!
Lori M.
Elon
This was very tasteful for a good snack. The pretzel is very light and this was good. The cheddar just sets if off and really nice to eat with a sandwich. This I feel is pretty healthy as long as you limit the amount you are eating in a days time or with a meal.
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
My ABSOLUTE favorite!!!! Super yummy and not to spicy just a little kick! Perfect to pair with a nice dip or just take a bag on the go. Was very impressed! Low carbs and calories , I would recommend for a nice quick snack
Diana L.
I like the value and the texture however the sharp cheddar is almost a little to sharp for my taste. I really don't taste any pretzel. I would suggest this product to others that I know enjoy cheddar cheese.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I love these crackers! They are not too salty and they have the right of amount of flavor in each bite! They go great with different types of condiments such as cheese and are great for on the go lunches.