BY PRETZEL CRISPS

Complementing Other Bold Flavors Available In The Popular Deli Style Line-up, Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Crisps® Marries Tangy Mustard And Onion With The Irresistible Sweetness Of Honey.

Enjoy The “just Right” Baked Flavor As A Hearty Crunch All By Itself Or With Your Favorite Dip Or Topping!

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate,
Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sugar, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin,
Dextrose, Whey Powder, Salt, Vinegar Powder [Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch,
Vinegar], Honey Powder, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mustard [{Vinegar,
Mustard, Salt, Turmeric (For Color)}, Maltodextrin, Starch],
Wheat Starch, And Less Than 2% Spice, Extract Of Turmeric (For Color),
Citric Acid, Horseradish, Natural Flavoring, Tricalcium Phosphate And Silicon Dioxide),
Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat, Soy, Milk. Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.

Deidra D.
Romeoville, IL
My favorite pretzel flavor!! Other brands so a really good job with these as well. Mmm. I’m thinking of making wings with this crushed all over them. Sounds like a plan. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of honey mustard and onion wings. I could be on to something....
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
CK H.
West Chester, OH
Hands-down the most popular snack item in my house! I wish I could buy them in bulk packaging, as they go so quickly whether it's snacking on my own at home or serving with appetizers and snacks for guests. This flavor is outta this world, and the pretzel crackers themselves have a light, crispy texture that makes it difficult to put them down.
Kathleen H.
These are a little bit sweet and a little bit tangy. Easy to snack on and don't need a dip or hummus to accompany them. They're wonderful on their own! I do like to have them at lunch with a turkey sandwich though to provide more depth of flavor to an otherwise boring lunch! :p
Alex M.
These are super tasty! Very flavorful and you don't have to feel guilty about eating them - they are much better for you than most other snacks and they are also fairly inexpensive. I love the many flavors they come In- this is one of my favorites! I would recommend this product!
Sebrina S.
Columbus, OH
Love these for on the go! Fit perfectly within my purse for an extra snack as well. They are usually on sale for 2/5 so they can be affordable! They are the best pretzel chips I've ever had! I love the flavor!
Austin M.
Modesto
These pretzels are so awesome and they go great at parties. Looking at the nutrition facts they arent very healthy but a good snack. Goes great with hummus. Not the cheapest but good quality. Would recommend.
Reagen B.
Emmett
My absolutely favorite brand of pretzels! They make a bunch of different flavors that appeal to the sweeter or spicier side which is awesome! This has got to be my favorite kind though, definitely recommend!
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
I am rating these 5 stars, just because they sound delicious. I have no doubt, I'll love them. Honey mustard anything, is usually good. I usually buy the Everything crisps, and those are delicious.
Alexandria T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Oh my 'lanta! These are heavenly! If you like honey mustad and/or onion go get these NOW. I have been only able to find this flavor at my local Publix. I hope to find them a lot more places soon so I can quench my love for these.