BY PRETZEL CRISPS #7 in Pretzels

Our Everything Pretzel Crisps® Flavor, Sprinkled Generously With Poppy Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Onions And Garlic With Just A Pinch Of Salt, More Than Lives Up To Its Name. Packed With Flavor, Baked, Not Fried.

Everything Pretzel Crisps® Deliver Great Taste Without The Guilt.

Delicious With Nearly Every Spread, They’re Diversely Dippable, And Just As Satisfying By The Handful.

One Bite And You’ll Rethink Your Pretzel!®

Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Seasoning (Sesame Seeds, Salt, Poppy Seeds, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Caraway Seeds), Sugar, Malt Syrup (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda.

Contains:

Wheat. Made In A Facility That Processes Milk And Soy.

• Who else likes this snack1 Answers
  • I love other flavors from this brand but I am curious wha...2 Answers
  • How much is this product? Is it healthier than regular pr...1 Answers
Ally K.
These are my favorite chip. Perfect to eat with hummus or just plain as they have a lot of flavor hr not too salty. I usually find them at my grocery, but they don’t always have the family size bag so I purchase 2 of the smaller ones because I pack them for lunch and snack on throughout the week.
Melony T.
Phoenix
These are absolutely delicious, I think they are my favorite chips ever! I love dipping these in hummus, or just eating them plain!!! They are affordable and delicious! I highly recommends these!!!! Especially if you’re looking for something to eat with hummus or dip.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
These are my go to snack when I need something crunchy and salty. The everything seasoning puts them over the edge fantastic. I buy them from my local Vons and I’m sure they’re easy to find at most grocery stores. Perfect with hummus and easily sealed up for freshness!
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Yes! I’m obsessed with the Everything kind. I always eat this as a snack and dip them in cream cheese or hummus. These are perfect for any household. They come in so many flavors. Highly recommend these if you like everything bagels! So much flavor and easy to eat.
Ashley-Rae W.
Vernon, FL
I love pretzels so anything with pretzels I love! These are different then most pretzels. They are flatter and crispier. I love the everything because it gives it flavor. These are great for a snack or for dipping it in hummus or peanut butter.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
These are my favorite pretzels. I feel like they are crunchier than regular pretzels and for some reason i just prefer the texture they have. Everything pretzels are my favorite flavor and i usually enjoy them on their own or with some hummus.
Brooklyn T.
Gainesville , FL
This chip is amazing for dipping in hummus and its very crispy. I wish they did something to help the fact that they break so easily. At the bottom there is mostly a lot of broken pieces. But I really enjoy them just as much cause i just pour them into the hummus and use bigger pieces to have a kind of crunchy hummus dip. Either way these are great and not terrible for you like greasy chips are.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Awesome crisp and great for dipping! I pair it with hummus, guacamole, salsa, just about anything! I like the everything cuz you can grab a handful and get a bit of a different taste with each bite. Would recommend! I wish they could control breakage there always seems to be a lot of crumbs.
вaelι P.
Pretzel crisps are a go to snack for me. I try to stay away from chips and other processed foods because I want a clean diet but sometimes I just have to give in for these. Such great taste and crunch, you can't go wrong!!
Jessica P.
Coldwater, MS
The Everything flavor of Pretzel Crisps is my absolute favorite. I love them plain, but my favorite way to eat them is with red pepper hummus. The flavor combination is addicting and I can go through a whole bag (and whole container of hummus) in one sitting if I let myself. I think the mix of spices compliment almost anything and although I enjoy a lot of the other flavors as well, the Everything blend is always my go-to.
Dottie S.
I love other flavors from this brand but I am curious what is the primary flavor of these and do you recommend with a dip or alone?
Shania C.
How much is this product? Is it healthier than regular pretzels or the same?
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Who else likes this snack