Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic uploaded by Kristen M.Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.

Ruby L.
Visalia, CA
This was my first time trying this brand of pretzels and they are amazing! They look so healthy and taste super good and healthy! They are very affordable and worth the buy! I would definitely recommend to others if you love pretzels!!
Kelly L.
Bend
I love these as easy on the go on lunch with hummus. Can get them at Cosco and a large pack for a great price. Have purchased them many times. Super affordable, delicious taste, would recommend them to anyone who has a busy life
Kristin F.
Anderson
These make a great snack and go well with hummus and other dips. They taste good and are affordable. The different flavors are also fun to try. I’ve purchased these a few times and will definitely be buying more in the future.
tara k.
I like these because they are so thin and easy to eat like a cracker. Love the taste. I have bought the pro oak multiple times and love them and plan to try the other flavors next time I go to the grocery store
Tiffany Y.
A yummy, basic cracker with fairly clean ingredients! I like to substitute this for bread. Just add some deli meat (turkey pairs well), a bit of cheese and boom! This is lunch! It also pairs well with hummus!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Crispy, great snack! I can only find these at CVS or Sprout’s market, mostly. I love how flavorful these pretzels are. My favorite is the “everything” flavor, but they are not easy to find! Or they’re always out of stock in my area.
These with some cream cheese or french onion dip makes a great snack. It would be nice if they were available more places the only place I can find them around me is Schnucks.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
These are all good. It’s like a mix up of a pretzel and a chip. And the flat shape makes it super easy to load on your favorite dip! This and hummus is an awesome snack to serve at parties!
Taty B. Uni D.
Slidell
Who doesn’t love pretzels. These fun little snacks are perfect to make into snacks. I like to pair mine with Nutella for a sweet treat. And when I’m feeling savory with meat and cheese. What is your favorite thing to pair with a pretzel? This fun flat shape is perfect for all sorts of toppings.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
I was so shook when i saw these, like “oh my god what the frick, it’s a pretzel and a cracker??” but i had to buy a bag. i downed it in like 10 minutes and i had to go back into the store to get more. the only issue is that they’re quite mouth drying, and just a little bit too much salt.
Holly R.
What are some of your favorite dips to serve with this product? I have always bought the flavored ones, but would like to try the plain to use as a dipper.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Are these good with hummus?
Christy O.
Do you like these just out of the bag or do you enjoy them with something else?
José F.
Are they salty? Really salty?
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Are these crunchy or chewy? And if they are crunchy, please let me know on a scale from Oreo crunch to breaking your tooth crunch lol