Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic uploaded by Kristen M.Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic uploaded by Michelle C.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.

• What are some of your favorite dips to serve with this product? ...1 Answers
  • Are these good with hummus?3 Answers
  • Are they salty? Really salty?3 Answers
Jazmine T.
I don't eat pretzels very often, but when I do, these are the ones I buy. They are exactly the same in terms of flavor as I find most other pretzel brands. The difference with this brand and others is obviously the shape. The shape of this pretzel is ideal for me because I love eating them with hummus or bean dips and the flat surfaces allow for the perfect amount to be scooped up at once. Though with regular pretzels could easily scoop up thick dips, I prefer the thin crisp bite I get from the flat pretzels.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Oh these are so insanely addicting. Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic are amazing to dip in hummus or whatever else you’re into, but I can down a bag of these just on their own. Totally satisfy my snack craving.
Lizzi K.
Uniontown
My mouth is watering from just thinking about this snack. They are just as amazing as pretzels but thinner so you feel less guilty when eating them. You can dip them in hummus, dip, and other assortments of spreads so they are versatile. Then and crispy and delicious.
Maggie C.
Osawatomie
Do you need a easy grab and go snack? Something that has hardly any calories? Something very affordable that you can buy again and again? This is the perfect cracker for you! I personally love them with some cut up cheese but they are perfect by themselves too!
brittany t.
Erie, PA
i've always loved pretzels but they often don't leave me feeling full or satisfied until after i have eaten so many. the crisps however make me feel fuller faster and taste a lot better leaving healthier portion sizes.
Jodi G.
Herrin, IL
Love these so so so much! I use these for tuna salad instead of bread. They are so amazing and I definitely recommend getting these. My family also loves these. I’m not a big pretzel person but these are great.
tara k.
I like these because they are so thin and easy to eat like a cracker. Love the taste. I have bought the pro oak multiple times and love them and plan to try the other flavors next time I go to the grocery store
Tiffany Y.
A yummy, basic cracker with fairly clean ingredients! I like to substitute this for bread. Just add some deli meat (turkey pairs well), a bit of cheese and boom! This is lunch! It also pairs well with hummus!
Holly D.
Mayfield
Super yummy snack. I can eat these in a dip or just plain snack. I love these little things. These can be addictive! Pros are super yummy snacks. Cons? These are not unlimited lol. I found these at Walmart in the chip aisle, super easy find. Make sure you buy 2 bags at a time!
Fran D.
Harrisburg, PA
I honestly don’t know the last time that I had regular pretzels since pretzel crisps came out. Such a great dipping pretzel for hummus and guacamole that I don’t know how to eat a pretzel stick anymore.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Are these good with hummus?
Christy O.
Do you like these just out of the bag or do you enjoy them with something else?
José F.
Are they salty? Really salty?
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Are these crunchy or chewy? And if they are crunchy, please let me know on a scale from Oreo crunch to breaking your tooth crunch lol
Holly R.
What are some of your favorite dips to serve with this product? I have always bought the flavored ones, but would like to try the plain to use as a dipper.