Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic

by Pretzel Crisps

Thin, crunchy pretzel crackers.

Is the coconut flavor strong?
Doo these taste similiar to regular pretzels??
Which flavor is the best ?
Start your review of Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie S.
The best pretzel by itself or to use with a dip! Love how thin these are, they bring the perfect crunch and have a great flavor
Grace S.
Portland , OR
These are one of my go to snacks with homemade humus. I love that they are light and crisp.
Sar, P.
New Bern
I love this I'm always looking for new kind of pretzel because I love pretzels. This is really really crunchy and it's thin so it's easy to eat. This is great to share and it has a zip so this is great if you eat your food slow love this would recommend.
Olivia K.
these taste so good manly pretzels but they have a hint of delicious coconut that is the perfect amount like not to much not too little I really love it and they're so good so please try it and that's good
Ksyusha C.
Monroe, NC
I love that they are small and low calory,I usually eat them at night with a cup of kefir before heading to bed as my night time snack.
Heather K.
Downers Grove, IL
I wish they made these in an even larger bag! So. Good! Admittedly I was hesitant thinking it was nothing more than the pretzel bread craze. But my coworker had be hooked at first bite. Great for dips, great for cheese, just great with everything (cranberry wine too!)
Tara S.
Washington, PA
These are my favorite! Something about then just makes them so delicious! Never stale tasting. Great with dips of all kinds. I was a little worried that I wasn't going to like them and they were a bit expensive but they are awesome! I got my husband and his best friend hooked on them too! So glad I can find the big bag as Sam's club.... just wish they didn't cost so much.
Amy C.
Claremont, CA
Great snack. I like to have these on hand all the time. They're addicting. Pairs well with dips.
madee P.
Franklin, TN
These pretzel chips are not just any normal snack. They are the thickness of a chip, but give the crunch and taste of a pretzel! I keep these one deck when I'm at the pool along with a watermelon lemonade, and that is all I need. As a bonus, I sometimes dip them in french onion dip and that takes my snack game to a whole new level!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Classic uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
The pretzel crackers are a good twist to the traditional pretzel. They are crispy but sometimes you just need the real thing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...