Pretzel Crisps® Crackers Cinnamon Toast uploaded by Alicia S.

BY PRETZEL CRISPS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cinnamon? On a pretzel? Really? One bite and you'll see why Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps® are the tastiest odd couple around. Sprinkled with just the right amount of imported cinnamon and sugar, Cinnamon Toast Pretzel Crisps® are equally sweet and savory. They're the best part of the pretzel--all the flavor and crunch you love--but lighter, crispier, and baked to perfection. Delicious with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.

• I haven't found this flavor yet! Where can I find this one?2 Answers
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
You will always find them in my desk, work and home. I am obsessed with them. Went to Aruba and I bought the mini individual bags. They are so good with cheese. I recommend this to Everyone. So worth it the money
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love these crackers on there own or with a dip. Yummy, salty and delicious!! I am a big pretzel fan anyways so these just give for crunch and surface area for a dip! I really like the everything flavor as well.
Jill R.
These are my all time favorite snack in every flavor. These are especially good for a sweet snack or to use as a dip in your favorite dessert!! Super crunchy and always at a great price.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
These are not crackers these are desert! I love dipping these in cream cheese, it’s a great snack and light. I buy these every time they are on sale, I love them if I could add anything I would say little more sugar
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
Big fan of Pretzel Crisps, these are healthier than your normal cracker and they taste amazing. I pair the cinnamon toasts crackers with a little cream cheese or even hummus if i'm feelin' crazy. The normal crisps are great for crackers and cheese pairings! Even used these for a beer festival to hang on a necklace to eat between beers!
Kimberly R.
Richmond , TX
These Pretzel Crisps are delicious! I really can't get enough of them. The Buffalo Wing flavor is my favorite. I didn't care for the Everything flavor nearly as much but the texture is the same. They are really crisp. I don't really care for regular pretzels all that much because they're too doughy when you start chewing them and they're too dry for me, but these are like being able to eat just the crispy outside of the pretzel. Regular pretzels I could only eat a handful because they're so dry, these I have to only take a handful or I would eat the whole bag
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to eat these so often.. before I got ridiculously tired of them and soon repulsed by them. Aside from the originals they were the only pretzel crisps I would buy, I could never find the smaller bags and would end up giving into my greed and purchasing this huge bag and I would end up feeling like I always ate too much in one serving. They are really good, I love the taste, but after a while they do get overwhelming, and can be a little sickening, so definitely pace yourself when eating them. And have some water on the side, cause they can definitely be a little drying.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Yum. I love the brand Pretzel Crisps - I have been buying from them for years. When I saw this edition of cinnamon toast pretzels I was so excited. They are such a yummy snack and so affordable. I would highly recommend to my pretzel lovers! My boyfriend and I are always repurchasing.
Alison C.
Love these pretzel crisps! They are a great thing to have at parties because people can sometimes be "crackered out." You can eat them on their own or put goodies on top of them. They also work great when eating Hummus! I am anxious to try the different flavors they have too!
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I haven't found this flavor yet! Where can I find this one?