BY PRETZEL CRISPS #1 in Pretzels

• Has anyone ever dipped these in melted chocolate? I have and they a...16 Answers
  • Has anyone here ever ground these up & used them like bread crumbs ...6 Answers
  • Would you pick these over regular pretzels? Why?15 Answers
Pretzel Crisps Cracker
  • "These are so good I love having them in the house I love eating them with some cream cheese or so kind of salsa and they are really light so its a great snack " in 122 reviews
  • "Yum, there are so many different flavors of crisps to suit different tastes and they're perfect as a light snack alone or with a dip, like hummus or spinach/artichoke! " in 90 reviews
  • "I love pretzels but these are even better than the originals because they're more crispy and more crunchy than a regular pretzel." in 80 reviews
  • "I always buy pretzels for snacks,party, family reunion ,parks for my kids for myself with cheese and ham with cream cheese wow love them." in 77 reviews
  • "My favorite pretzels off all great to dip in peanut butter tr even milk or white chocolate better than all pretzels I have tried and a great side for lunch" in 75 reviews
Elora M.
Elora M.
Grand forks, ND
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel chips! I tend to bring these with me when I go to the beach, because of how convenient they are. For example, if I am feeling simplistic and prefer just the plain old pretzel then I bring the originals (that I can always spice up with hummus, crème cheese dips, etc); if I feel more adventurous I like the buffalo wing flavor or everything flavor. I like how the bag is resealable and can keep sand and bugs out, which is probably why I choose this particular brand over any other. Plus, they just feel much healthier.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I have yet to buy a flavor that I didn't like. I usually buy these for hummus or to sprinkle on top of soup, believe it or not. I think these tend to have less salt to taste compared other brands which makes me buy them more often. And they're on sale a lot I have yet to buy a flavor that I didn't like. I usually buy these for hummus or to sprinkle on top of soup, believe it or not. I think these tend to have less salt to taste compared other brands which makes me buy them more often. And they're on sale a lot.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Foodie Expert
So clearly they're not your average, every day pretzels. They combine the best parts of a pretzel, the texture and taste, with the thinness and crunch of a chip! Now for the best part... There are so many different flavors! I really like the original and that's what I was getting until my sister-in-law brought the Everything's over to my house. I don't usually like Everything bagels and chips so I was hesitant on trying them but oh-my-goodness I'm so glad I did! They're my new favorite!
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with these pretzel Crisps!
I buy the giant bag from Costco. They go great with sandwiches because they have the chip crunch to it, but it's a much better option. The bag is great, because it has the zip lock, press & seal closure. As long as the bag is tightly closed, they stay fresh for quite awhile. The size of the actual pretzels are nice too. Easy to fit a handful into a small ziplock to take to go. Great snack to add to anyone's lunch.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These pretzel Crisps Cracker's are my favorite to go snack. I love all the flavors actually! I always find these buy one get one free at Publix so I keep my Kitchen stocked with them. I always eat these on the go when I don't have time to make something and I just need something small. These are one of my favorite snacks that I've been eating for year's. Very proud of them for making the perfect Pretzel/Cracker Snack and all the flavors Rock!
Megan R.
Megan R.
I love these pretzels crisps! They are so good! I love the fact that they are so thin so you do not even have to feel bad about eating one too many. I bought a pack at CVS and I do not regret it. You can dip them into anything and they are more stable for dipping than a regular chip. I would recommend this to any who wants to try dipping their pretzels into their favorite dip. I personally love hummus with this!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Foodie Expert
Love Pretzel Crisps!!! Whether by themselves or paired with a Port Wine spreadable cheese, they are the perfect healthy snack that don't leave you feeling weighed down or bloated. They have so much flavor (even the original) & are just all around better than any other pretzel snack I've tried! Perfect for a post-workout boost or to entertain cocktail party guests with...and you can't beat the price!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
I love these pretzel crisps. They are really tasty and have great crunch. I only buy some of the flavors because a lot of the flavored ones have msg in them(monosodium glutamate) which is a bummer and reaks havoc on my stomach. So I read the labels and buy the varieties that don't have msg(a few of them have it). The buffalo ones is one of the ones that has msg in it. Great product though.
Anissa G.
Anissa G.
Westminster, CA
Growing up I was never a fan of pretzels, but I decided to give these a try recently and I've become addicted! They are a great snack for work, home, or on the go! There are so many different flavors to choose from. Personally I like the original, and i dip them in some guacamole. I also think they are a great alternative from reaching for something unhealthy, like candy or junk food.
cookie. s.
cookie. s.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I don't usually go straight for a bag of pretzels for a snack, but I enjoys these thin crisp pretzels they are as thin as chips and may be used like chip and dip, and it makes it more easy to scoop as much as you want on your pretzel

I rate this a 4 out of 5 stars because even though they are a upgrade for most pretzels my all time favorite will always be the soft gaint pretzels ūüíô
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Vancouver, WA
Anyone use spread or dip on these?!
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
Whats your favorite flavor?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
Foodie Expert
I've only had the original flavor and they are amazing! What flavors should I try?
Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
What toppings or dips do you pair these with?
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
What is your favorite dip to compliment these bad boys?